• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Bomberman

I got this error
and
What is the problem?
Code:
local dummy = doCreateItem(10570, 1, [B][COLOR="Red"]{x=486,y=498,z=9}[/COLOR][/B])
Change this position to a valid one ;/

@Up ye thanks it worked but now i got
Error- talkaction interface
In a timer event called from
data/talkactions/scripts/bomb.lua: onsay
Description
LuaDoTeleportThing Thing not found

Fixed ty Rep++++

Last edited:
wow dude pretty nice script o.o its just WOW :p awesome made :D
just one problem x/ if i pull the lever only 2 ppl can take part >.< i configured everything and so on but i just cant get all 4 players in game .. any ideas?

@NinjaBodil, u need to download an item editor and edit the items.otb ... needa make a cross at the "blocking" part of that item

Last edited:
It's too damn messy, I don't have time to rewrite it and just looking at it gives me a headache.
Sorry guys ;/ it was never meant to be released because there's no documentation nor comments inside it.

SO i just follow what he says in first post? But he dosnt say what should be where :S

Sorry, it's a script for server owners that understand how basic Lua works :/

I know, but i dont know where it should be :p

Bomb.lua > Talkactions/script

But the rest?
Like Lever.lua...

lever.lua goes to actions,
bomb.lua goes to talkactions,
powerups.lua and bombtiles.lua go to movements

Thanks, But i got another problem if you can help, when peoples do a quest then they cant do it until i reload actions :S or restart server, how can i fix it ?

if i want do more bomberman areas cant have z again its write duplicate on talkactions. and movements on the powerups, how can i do more bomberman areas?
Rep++ for help

Last edited:
mmm error

[16/05/2010 19:56:28] data/talkactions/scripts/bomb.lua:197: in function 'loopDir'
[16/05/2010 19:56:28] data/talkactions/scripts/bomb.lua:242: in function <data/talkactions/scripts/bomb.lua:154>

I have the map all laid out and the code all in place - but the lever does not work to send players into the game. Does the lever need an action id or something of that sort?

Also - sometimes (when I go in as an Admin to the game) - it does not reload the game even though it announces that I had killed myself.

Please help - rep given - of course!

I have the map all laid out and the code all in place - but the lever does not work to send players into the game. Does the lever need an action id or something of that sort?

Also - sometimes (when I go in as an Admin to the game) - it does not reload the game even though it announces that I had killed myself.

Please help - rep given - of course!
Have you configured the positions properly?
Code:
local t, n, storage = {
	{x=496, y=537, z=9},
	{x=497, y=537, z=9},
	{x=498, y=537, z=9},
	{x=499, y=537, z=9}
}, {
	{x=490, y=495, z=9},
	{x=504, y=505, z=9},
	{x=504, y=495, z=9},
	{x=490, y=505, z=9}
}, {...
Yes, it needs an uniqueID / actionID, depends on how you registered it in actions.xml

Apparently the scripts don't work on 0.4

And .. don't go into the game room by teleporting, use the normal way (lever)

Back