• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Book of never loose items & lvls

GOD Wille

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I want to request a Book of never loose items & lvls/B]

Example: Like if i right click on it, the book item removes & you will never loose your items or lvls ever again on my char when i die.

Last edited:
can u give me the full script pleasE? @cbrm
maybe use ur brain
ps.
Code:
storages, onUse+onLogin+doPlayerSetLossPercent = easy script
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, value)
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
function onLogin(cid)
doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, const, value)

maybe use ur brain
ps.
Code:
storages, onUse+onLogin+doPlayerSetLossPercent = easy script
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, value)
function onLogin(cid)
doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, const, value)
where i put and i want it full please if you can

Code:
     setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 87438, 1)
     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DECR, "You are supposed to learn the basic things. Look at examples from other scripts, ask for guidence if you can't find something or don't understand what is wrong.")
     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING, "It's fine to request scripts, but that does not mean you should never try anything yourself.")
     return true
end

function onLogin(cid)
     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DECR, "You can't expect people to do all your work simply because you refuse to do anything yourself.")
     if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 87438) == 1 then
         doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, 0)
         -- other types: PLAYERLOSS_CONTAINERS, PLAYERLOSS_ITEMS. You can find constant names in data/lib/000-constant.lua
     end
     return true
end

Code:
     setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 87438, 1)
     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DECR, "You are supposed to learn the basic things. Look at examples from other scripts, ask for guidence if you can't find something or don't understand what is wrong.")
     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_WARNING, "It's fine to request scripts, but that does not mean you should never try anything yourself.")
     return true
end

function onLogin(cid)
     doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DECR, "You can't expect people to do all your work simply because you refuse to do anything yourself.")
     if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 87438) == 1 then
         doPlayerSetLossPercent(cid, PLAYERLOSS_EXPERIENCE, 0)
         -- other types: PLAYERLOSS_CONTAINERS, PLAYERLOSS_ITEMS. You can find constant names in data/lib/000-constant.lua
     end
     return true
end
where i put this?

function onUse is the (only) main function of action scripts, function onLogin should be in creaturescripts.
If you don't know where certain main functions belong, look in doc/SCRIPTSYSTEM_HELP.

i like this idea but i want to use an item when i use it i can't lose items,skills and level until i die
if i died i need to use another one

Back