• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts Npc that for different items gives written book

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
hey hey ! healthy breathing! :)

i want to ask for help in making a revscript npc with can handle multiple npc's in one script, ofc it will have also data/npc/npcBoy.xml files, in revscript write npc nick will need to connect to npc.

So idea, you pay npc 10 crystal coin 10 ham, and 2x gem book as example, and he gives you a book let say 1981 ID, and Text into Book '' Young warrior, you just bought yourself a recepy''

im sure there is a npc normal with simmilar idea, but i would like to ask for an revscript so i can have multiple npc configs in one script.

i hope i explain ir clearly, and someone might be interested in giving a time for it :))

I may be wrong, but the summarized NPC doesn't exist for RevScripts; only a few like monsters, globalevents, actions, creaturescripts, etc., have it, and most NPCs don't. If anyone can correct me, I'd appreciate it!

I may be wrong, but the summarized NPC doesn't exist for RevScripts; only a few like monsters, globalevents, actions, creaturescripts, etc., have it, and most NPCs don't. If anyone can correct me, I'd appreciate it!
i meant main file config in revscript and npc itself will be data/npc/ofc , lua will not be used, just the xml.
in revscript it will link to npc ''name'' the lua thingy is revscript with config

Last edited:
Back