• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boondock saints vs Kamikaze AGAIN

LOL @ NO RULES. Out of respect i had for nick (raiden) when i was leading and ur vent dropped, i stopped rushing, we kill cocaine then we leave, no more of u die, u all managed to get inside town and then i regrouped and waited, u had a second chance which i beleive u had more people, whether u did or not, u lost, i can admit to loosing, obveously some people cant.

:) kinda fun a bit messy at times

I admire your respect, when our ventrilo went down we could pretty much run safely into the gate. But next time lets fight Thais-Venore or Ankh-Dara because i hate fighting in ab-carlin when there are big teams and noobchars etc.

Edit: Belden gogo rook

Last edited:
Still Jollo, they have 3-4 noobs chars just magic walling and pushing/blocking, you can see that on their cam since they are in their party, but no skull and no guild. So stop play with noob chars its just pathetic!

LOL @ NO RULES. Out of respect i had for nick (raiden) when i was leading and ur vent dropped, i stopped rushing, we kill cocaine then we leave, no more of u die, u all managed to get inside town and then i regrouped and waited, u had a second chance which i beleive u had more people, whether u did or not, u lost, i can admit to loosing, obveously some people cant.

:) kinda fun a bit messy at times

Lol, so Mitch commanding for Kamikaze now? Will be fun to meet you!

Still Jollo, they have 3-4 noobs chars just magic walling and pushing/blocking, you can see that on their cam since they are in their party, but no skull and no guild. So stop play with noob chars its just pathetic!

slark was noobchar but his main was banned, and he was RS so shouldnt be problem, mango is its main and he did get rs during battle. we didnt have some ppl comming only to u guys and pushing etc, like hades who was obiviously with your team.

slark was noobchar but his main was banned, and he was RS so shouldnt be problem, mango is its main and he did get rs during battle. we didnt have some ppl comming only to u guys and pushing etc, like hades who was obiviously with your team.

As far as I know, I dont know anyone named Hades in our team, I might be wrong, I dont know who Raiden invited. But we didnt block of Eremo, and we didnt have any "helpers" during that battle. As far as I know, Kioskmongo was on "your" side, cause they dont like us and wants us to loose. But you cant help that, I dont think you msged them to come. So this was a fair battle, it was even, we lost in the end. End of story? lol

Haha ure too newb to come at main char so u had to come at noobchar?

na im just low lvl, around 100.

@you guys that cry on the noobchars, when its max 5from same team thats just noobish ^^ cuz its far from real obs when you stant still in 10sec you got 8 ppls around you... :$

Kioskmongo is retarded irl. :D sounds like a 40 years old retarded faggot in ventrilo

Back