• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Boondock saints vs Kamikaze AGAIN

Jollo

Reaction score
Ob_ab_carlin_kamikaze.cam

When i end that cam, our vent died, so we fixed it.

Fail_ob_heheheheh.cam

We failed so hard after we changed ventrilo. :p
Well, it was the biggest OB so fat, it was alot of fun. Hope to see more of that.
Just one thing: dont tell the pussys Kioskmongo etc to come and mwall us. They suck and are just annoying. And ur sec chars ueing, I know its not your sec chars. but tell Kiosk etc to get out from our battles.

Kioskmongo aint with us so why shall we tell them the noob chars ue'd us aswell so :p well good fight

view from our side of the battle!
first part; moon_part_ett.cam

second part (forgot to start it from the start tho); moon_andra_delen.cam

titta bara på namnet? Kioskmongo, namnet säger allt. nu blire slutet av wallander och botta noobchar, natti

before i died lasttime(second time) was 51-31 to u guys now its 59-63 to us.. nice xD and top fragger is me aka nympho.. thanks to freezes it helps to frag XD

well u were playing the noob chars, thats a thing thats sure.

what noobchars? talked with raiden tortoise and those tried ue combo us first, u can check their deathlist.. and hades, he wasnt obiviously with us since he pushed me into u guys wich caused my second death. get ur fact right tardo
and as the usual lack of ppl in us we rather have ppl being on mains fighting instead of comming on noobchars, wich is lame.

dude the only reason why u turned the scores is because someone banned all of us from the vent and we had to change, if that wouldn't have happened, i wouldnt say that we would have won you easily but we would have EASILY won the rest of the OB with +frags. Thats fact.

this was finally a nice battle. first boondock owned but in the end kamikaze (by changing the leader) just pwned! all in all it was fun.
those noob chars are really annoying!!! and kioskmongo..go get a life!
finally we got nice war on this server!

LOL @ NO RULES. Out of respect i had for nick (raiden) when i was leading and ur vent dropped, i stopped rushing, we kill cocaine then we leave, no more of u die, u all managed to get inside town and then i regrouped and waited, u had a second chance which i beleive u had more people, whether u did or not, u lost, i can admit to loosing, obveously some people cant.

:) kinda fun a bit messy at times

I wanna go for ank-dara next time.
Its too crowded in Ab carlin when we are that amount of people :p

Great ob i just got to say it perfekt ob lets do it again alot of fun. The only negative thing was that kioskmongo and the other retards tried to destroy our ob.

dude the only reason why u turned the scores is because someone banned all of us from the vent and we had to change, if that wouldn't have happened, i wouldnt say that we would have won you easily but we would have EASILY won the rest of the OB with +frags. Thats fact.

suck my nuts, ur a bad looser. we left u guys alone when we heard ur vent was down. dont think u would have left ab gate for new rush without new vent.

Back