• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient Boss Lever cd

Czaja Ziom

Reaction score
Hey, so script its working good, the small issue is i can return to boss after killing multiple times, how can i make on it timer 20h at least to kill boss again. I am pretty sure there is small bit missing halp! been working on in half day :D 1.3 TFS Version also how to make auto serv save every two hours?

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey, at this moment i am using this script. I want to add i made also storage to keep id action track on files
only the issue is i can't manage to make is for 1 player. Lever only works with four players on. Any suggestion? nothing change same TFS 1.3 version.
this script was made by @Sarah Wesker

Attachments

Hello, just want to update is fixed now, when player move lever its get into storage and works perfectly with cd. Can be use by one player also can be used by multiple players. Its take us two days to figure this out.
Post automatically merged:

enjoy :) credits to sarah wesker, I just added cooldown
sorted
local creatureEvent = CreatureEvent("bossjeden") and boss:registerEvent("bossjeden") need to match same name, then is work perfectly, for multiple use need just to change this two lines also action id + storage id :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Back