• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BOT] NST for Medivia

neBel

Reaction score
first of all, I assume it's permitted to post this kind of software, and it's posted in the right forum, if not, please remove or move it correctly, thanks!

Hello guys! Lot's of time since I logged in here :)!

Due to the recent changes on Medivia, mostly the runes at the coin-shop, I decided to make a step and develop a simple bot that runemakes, as long as you have blank runes and food.

Let me introduce yourself to NST (Nebel's Slacking Tools) pasting the readme, it's pretty simple to use, but I recommend to take a look first before using.

NST 📌
Welcome to Nebel's Slacking Tools (NST), I encourage you to take a look at the readme before getting in with the software, I'll keep it short, I promise :)

The NST are developed to enhance your mana training in a convenient way, helping you not missing any single mana point.

Completely built with Python and using image recognition and mouse/keyboard inputs, it's not detectable unless a GM catches you in-situ.

INSTRUCTIONS 📋
Download ZIP, extract all the files in the same folder and execute "NST<version>.exe".

HOW TO USE ⚙️
1- SPELL
The spell box is your input spell to the game, it will be casted always in the default channel. The "needs blank rune" checkbox will check for blank runes at your inventory, if none found, an error pops.

2- HAND
Basically in which hand you want to get the blank rune, by default left, if it's not empty, an error pops.

3- CHECK
The check entry is the time in which it will check again if you have enough mana and resources to repeat the process, always must be numbers and the time in seconds, by default 300 seconds (5 minutes). Minimize checkbox to minimize when the checking is done.

4- FOOD
Which food you want to eat, it will check if you have it in your inventory and right-click 4 times on it. if none found, an error pops.

IMPORTANT NOTES 🔴
[SPELL]

will be cast ONLY if you got more than half mana, not configurable at X manapoints.

will be casted many times until you get less than half mana. Example: 300/300 mana, you will cast the spell until 150/300 or less, then will wait the CHECK time.

when "needs blank rune" is checked, the selected hand always must be EMPTY.

[CHECK]

when "minimize" is checked, the game will be minimized after the check.

[FOOD]

Hams are only detected if it's a stack of 5 or more.

All the feedback is welcome, suggestions and bugs can be sent to [email protected].

I hope someone will find this useful.

## Github: nebelorz/NST

Attachments

• NST v1.1 (build18062021).rar
    11.2 MB · Views: 34 · VirusTotal
Hello guys!

NST got updated to v1.2 🚀!

In this version I added some things, like hotkeys to start/stop, the BOOST function and revamped the general looks of the GUI, I find it more attractive and organized than before, hope you like it too.

Changelog here;
Added hotkey "Home" to start the bot
Added hotkey "End" to stop the bot

General looks of the GUI revamped

Functions
Added "BOOST" function, which lets you add an item to increase mana regen
[FOOD] Added the item 'meat'

Attachments

• NST v1.2 (build24062021).zip
    12.8 MB · Views: 14 · VirusTotal
I always like to receive feedback, but putting an emoji of a turd is not xD

I know people may like or not like it, but hey, if you don't like those kind of things, let me tell you that you're in the wrong forum, as it's allowed to post those kind of software and have an adult discussion about it.
Also I'm sure almost everyone here are past our 25s, so we all should know how to argue and debate.

Let's discuss about why don't you like it, why I developed it, if you think it's a game breaking thing or whatever, I'm always up for that.

While i agree that iryont doesnt care that much about botters or mcs then making public bot on otland free to download by anyone might make them want to act like they care about cheaters and deleting everyone using it and yes they got tools to do so as they did in past with other bots

Cool @Adposatnr!
The thing about this is that they can delete people and put more attention on cavebotting and caring about the player community, tbh advanced bots with cavebot and super advanced tools exists nowadays (MediviaPRO Bot (http://www.mediviaprobot.com/)) and for me, that's pretty harmful for any game, as it is the pay to win systems.

The thing that you can runemake semi-afk or completely afk WITH a premium account (for profit) is to battle against the p2w that now is implemented to the game with the possibility to buy runes for real money, that's the whole point of NST.

I killed a decent amount of people runemaking and botting (most those ones), after reporting them with a video proof, so that's the price to pay.

im super noob, what do i need to execute this? also woudl u add light hack? thatd be sweet

Hello @oldinfera44!

You just simply have to download the latest build and execute the .exe file on the folder, thats it!

Then set up the program itself and press Start, the BOT will pop-up any window/program named "Medivia" and will check the values on it, if the values match with the ones you input at the program, then it will cast the spell/runemake etc.
You can read all the info at the readme here, there're a few concepts to know about it (found at the bottom).

Keep in mind that this is a BOT mostly use to AFK rune or while lightly using your PC (watching movies/youtube/whatever) as it uses real input from your PC, like moving the mouse, keyboard typing, image recognition etc.

The last BUILD can be found at GitHub, I'll attach it here too ;)

Thanks! If you got any question/feedback just PM me :)

Attachments

• NST v1.3 (build31082021).zip
    12.8 MB · Views: 39 · VirusTotal
Back