• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction BotShield Pro v3.1 [discontinued]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump, fixed script, plus learnt alot of things about mods, will post updated script soon!

Syntax, I get the same error as guys post, page ago.

Nice mod I will use it for sure :eek: Rep mate.. and waiting for updated script ^^

Code:
[14/08/2009 18:58:34] Lua Script Error: [TalkAction Interface] 
[14/08/2009 18:58:34] buffer

[14/08/2009 18:58:34] [string "loadBuffer"]:6: attempt to compare number with table

Last edited:
fix when i get all the bugs out and currently my hours are limited to scripting. :( getting ready for back to school and work.

oh didnt realize that many people were wanting it, ok hold on. I'll uh see what I can do.

well most of its fixed actually. just a small problem I can't fix for some reason...

I tested the script of the topic and had the following errors:
PHP:
Lua Script Error: [CreatureScript Interface]
buffer

[string "loadBuffer"]:4: attempt to call method 'insert' (a nil value)

This script works well for someone?

I just coded my bot to accurately respond to this bot shield 100% of the time in less than 5 minutes. All I used was a simple RegEx to process the problem and solve it in my incoming message handling event.

I you want a tip, mix it up some.
Use addition, subtraction, and some other fancy shit. For instance:
"NOTICE: 15 + 10 - 5= what You have 15 minute(s)."

Or, better yet, do a bunch of random shit like so:
"NOTICE: There is 8 players online. If 5 players loggout, how many will be left? 15 minute(s)."
Of,course, a simple regex can still process the number from that and do the math with them. You would want to make the problem mostly a word problem so the bot wouldn't know which operators need to be used.

Take it from a bot programmer: If this is meant to be effective, you've got work to do.

Are you tired of the customer neglect of TibiaBotNG? Do you think LoW needs to add more updates? Are you tired of using a crappy bot because its a cheap alternative to Elf? Well, dont be tired anymore! Check out my blog!

Last edited:
Dammit Nick, stop it lol. Yeah I know it had some flaws, I was making an elfbot script for it as I coded it. Really easy but. I barely have time to fix it much less work on it ;p anyone can fix it up if they want to. Oh and you should make a bot for Zezenia. =) You might get pretty big if they ever get over 50 players lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back