• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botters

Lale

Reaction score
Richux seriosly start acting like a gamemaster and use your actions -.- why are you so afraid of banning botters?

Last edited:
Haha, Banning all the bots every second hour from trainers would end up like "16:20 8 player(s) online:" in a week. :D
..and that isnt any better than the current situation with bots <_<

He really does ban botters, some times he bans 10 at a time, open your eyes.

Richux seriosly start acting like a gamemaster and use your actions -.- why are you so afraid of banning botters?

just report them in game and do it properly. 80% of reports I receiver are like this - Bot!!!1!1!, or - GM plix come botter!1!1!

And than I have to spend 5 minutes to find out the nick of botter, because their English is just "great" or they just start asking me free items. A proper report should looks like this:

Richux is using cavebot at warlocks. Please check him.

:peace:

Well i've been report 2 guys and was w8ing like 5h before i got kill by some 2 guys and there wasnt any investigation... so..

lol all in this server botting! and u all to who post there! if u see botter just kill him! and all will be good :p

Well richux the thing is when your in a war we can't stay there to write a story for you about the botter

We only need a tutor or something like that.. Becouse Richux is never logged in.. So if one of us report a Botter never get a answer!

well...

i've had to deal with many botter in my spawn while i hunt and all....and sometime u are not on to tell....wouldnt it be easier (well...not to easier) to install an auto-ban system?--there ppl will not spam u with "bot" "he botting" "ban "msyetrys element""
and etc....well...i propose that....hope u take it in count

:)

oh....btw...i forgot stmh.
is it allowed that a tutor (merlin)...can use bot/spellcaster/or whatever he have?

Well If you hate botters
Just kill him stop report?
Botters,can make new char bot him in 2 day to 360 lvl
So kill him stop baning?

Sure we can kill him but if the botter use anti para scripts and that things...? well the thing is ppl still get FRAGS

guys its simple, GM wanna earn money on this server, so he cant ban much ppl. Every time Gm log in there are like 20-50 botters in training monks, and i only see like few bans in couple days. It would be best if there be like first ban ( 1 day ), second ban ( 3 day ) after that IP BAN. Then ppl wont use bots that much. But i know GM wont do it, cuz he wanna get cash ( and ofc there are lots lots donators... )

If there is some rich guy, buy some donator items and msg me in game i will buy it *just tell price* :))

guys its simple, gm wanna earn money on this server, so he cant ban much ppl. Every time gm log in there are like 20-50 botters in training monks, and i only see like few bans in couple days. It would be best if there be like first ban ( 1 day ), second ban ( 3 day ) after that ip ban. Then ppl wont use bots that much. But i know gm wont do it, cuz he wanna get cash ( and ofc there are lots lots donators... )

if there is some rich guy, buy some donator items and msg me in game i will buy it *just tell price* :))

true !!!

Back