• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botters?

Is it great that people bot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ruzzie

Reaction score
What do you think about the botters?

Is it Good that they bot ?? On real tibia or ots??

In my opinion i say; I great that they bot on ot and real tibia.. You can kill them with your friends .. you get loot and experince on some real tibia servers and some ots. In some ots i did make them get rs and killed them and got donated items and alot of cash. I like that people bot, that what i say =)

In real tibia its ok to bot because rl tibia sucks big ones. However, in an ot if you bot then your just a noob and suck at life...

I dont really care if people cavebot but when people use aimbot/healbot on old tibia its really boring.

Bot in Real tibia: IF you bot in RL tibia you prove that you have a life.
Bot in Open tibia: if you bot in Open tibia you prove that you have a life..
and you cant play tibia for fun.

Since playing Tibia is a waste of your time (the game sucks), you should bot.

if it's waste of time, then why even create an account?

Seriously, Botters is the lamest thing ever! "I got life" is an pathetic excuse!

You have any idea how it went once botters came?!
Before the first bot came it was fun being lvl 30 in real tibia!
but now days you're still a noob even you're lvl 150+

Botters made items cheaper, higher the avenge skills per level and a lot more...

Yes fuck you all botters for ruin the tibia I remember!

bots are fun and epic win! :D But as RealSoft says.. Tibia was a whole lot more fun back in 7.1 - 7.5 even tho there was TibiGG and Suites out it was still very fun.

if it's waste of time, then why even create an account?

Seriously, Botters is the lamest thing ever! "I got life" is an pathetic excuse!

You have any idea how it went once botters came?!
Before the first bot came it was fun being lvl 30 in real tibia!
but now days you're still a noob even you're lvl 150+

Botters made items cheaper, higher the avenge skills per level and a lot more...

Yes fuck you all botters for ruin the tibia I remember!

It is kinda stupid that you BLAME the botters, CIP is the one who is scared of banning em, because botters buy premium.

i dislike botters, but times are changing, nowadays using bots is something most, if not all do. Well it is caused by the fact that every kid can get a bot for free if they really want to.

and you cant play tibia for fun

this is another sentence i cannot agree with. Many people have almost no time for playing the game, and as we all know most of tibia players love wars, so the conclusion... Got no time, download bot, activate it, go to work, come home and start killing people.

although i myself have only done this once, few years ago... i like leveling up my character and doing quests myself, so i wont use it for gaining levels, if i see someone using a bot, then i kill them and gain some money, after that report them, so go ahead and BOT, works fine for me.

i love botters because they give good loot hahaha
(i have like 3 characters to kill botters on, it's a good source of income if you think about it ^^)

I don't see the problem in botters.
If they're afk botting, simply just kill & loot them. (rl tibia)
If they're botting on an ot, then I again kill them for fun.

In my opinion i say; I great that they bot on ot and real tibia.. You can kill them with your friends .. you get loot and experince on some real tibia servers and some ots. In some ots i did make them get rs and killed them and got donated items and alot of cash. I like that people bot, that what i say =)

People botting with no safe exori gran/ue is stupid.

& yes, I bot aswell.

i just got a bright sword, 2.8k, 57 broken helmets, 10 shaman staffs, 27 orc leather, n 3 orc teeth from a botter

yup, i still like em xD

Bot in Real tibia: IF you bot in RL tibia you prove that you have a life.
and you cant play tibia for fun.

You can, with friends and all that stuff :) Group hunts, especially if its a organized thing :p
I don't know why, but it makes it more fun for some reason.

Botters just ruin it, it's like where ever you go they're there. And definately the fact that most of them are br's or pl's... Is just like FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

They're a fcking disease...
On the other hand, on pvp worlds they're good, especially when you with your friends and feel like some quick loot :p

They bot a whole night, you come along in the morning. Kill them "Thanks for hunting for me"

Back