• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Botting

Skyrazor

Reaction score
When Im going to my hunts I feel like the only player not Cavebotting his levels.
This is retardest shit I've ever seen. Everywhere botters feeling cool bcs they can't take their levels manually. Can't you just go and ban those kids. It's uberlame. Server is 24hours on and 90% of the players are cavebotting while 5% are afk and another 4% Pking

Why would they ban 90% of the players? Then this server would be like softcores again. Most OT owners (smart ones) don't actually ban botters. They usually TP them to the temple or give them notations, which when they get 3~ they get a ban. Botting is now a regular part of the game, get over it.

Why would they ban 90% of the players? Then this server would be like softcores again. Most OT owners (smart ones) don't actually ban botters. They usually TP them to the temple or give them notations, which when they get 3~ they get a ban. Botting is now a regular part of the game, get over it.

Well, old softcores was pwnage. 300players and still gms banned liek 10 players a day. But the people who got banned know that it's against the rules. They would only ban the full AFKERs. People like Raiden or and such who run their bot and go sleep.
It's the retardest thing Ive ever seen. If you're smart enough and stay at the comp when you're botting u wont get banned. It's just complaining against those full afkers.

Well, old softcores was pwnage. 300players and still gms banned liek 10 players a day. But the people who got banned know that it's against the rules. They would only ban the full AFKERs. People like Raiden or and such who run their bot and go sleep.
It's the retardest thing Ive ever seen. If you're smart enough and stay at the comp when you're botting u wont get banned. It's just complaining against those full afkers.

So you prefer put bot on, see your char going arround the cave seeing him/her kill monsters and you just watch? That's why bot's exist, to don't spend so much time on tibia... You can just put bot and go out , see a movie etc...

so you prefer put bot on, see your char going arround the cave seeing him/her kill monsters and you just watch? That's why bot's exist, to don't spend so much time on tibia... You can just put bot and go out , see a movie etc...

correct.

So you prefer put bot on, see your char going arround the cave seeing him/her kill monsters and you just watch? That's why bot's exist, to don't spend so much time on tibia... You can just put bot and go out , see a movie etc...

Dude im not even cavebotting. I mean botting while you're at the comp. When im manualling it takes so long until i write back in msn and such things

can you PM me your email?

i gotta talk to you

Dude this whole thread I made on icechaw was a total fake. I dont on any cahracter on level 750 and I just randomly took Wex from the highscores list

o YE? then why when i created a thread about needing a bot they deleted it after 5 minutes?

Back