• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Bought server from serverloft and now?

Tofflarn

Reaction score
Hello otlanders! I need some help. Just bought an server and got acces to it.. I wonder, since the server have Ubuntu 8.04 LAMP. Is it possible to get remote desktop when i have Ubuntu 9.10? Anyone know how it works with serverloft servers?

I can connect trough SSH, but then i just got folders(ftp?). How will i be able to do commands in terminal?

Dear wishes Tofflarn.

Hello otlanders! I need some help. Just bought an server and got acces to it.. I wonder, since the server have Ubuntu 8.04 LAMP. Is it possible to get remote desktop when i have Ubuntu 9.10? Anyone know how it works with serverloft servers?

I can connect trough SSH, but then i just got folders(ftp?). How will i be able to do commands in terminal?

Dear wishes Tofflarn.

connect via Putty :)

When im moving files on the server i takes years. Im doing anything wrong? I have all my files now on the server and when i move to different folders, it takes so long time.. why?!

Back