• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Bounty added to grant Object Builder 10.76 Support.

Don't mind me Ed, it's just a frustated programmers rage :(

Could you explain the inner workings of the Object Builder for someone that doesn't know a line about AS?

Don't mind me Ed, it's just a frustated programmers rage :(

Could you explain the inner workings of the Object Builder for someone that doesn't know a line about AS?
A good programmer doesn't need to know the syntax of a language to understand what's going on.

bump - The programmer can also make a brand new program. As long as the program can edit the new .dat/.spr files the bounty is yours.

^ haha "just saying"

bump Would love a .dat/.spr editor!

A good programmer doesn't need to know the syntax of a language to understand what's going on.
but they do need to understand the way functions work in that language. native functions, and any external libraries. I know the language fairly well, and I still have no idea what's going on in that code.

@beastn you could always offer @EdMignari like a million dollars and I'm sure he'd be happy to make you one and keep it updated for at least one or two versions.

but they do need to understand the way functions work in that language. native functions, and any external libraries. I know the language fairly well, and I still have no idea what's going on in that code.

@beastn you could always offer @EdMignari like a million dollars and I'm sure he'd be happy to make you one and keep it updated for at least one or two versions.
Where's the source?

Where's the source?
My god samco please do this the community will literally put you on a throne... Also understand that if you don't want to work in AIR, You can make the tool from w/e you want bounty will still count.

bump again... PLEASE GOD SOMEONE

Back