• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Bounty added to grant Object Builder 10.76 Support.

No one wants a $105 dollars to do this?

You should prepare Object Builder.
Hello beastn, i dont have tool for 10.56+ but i am using cliente converter< its a tool of EdMignari ( i convert mi tibia client 10.81 to 10.55)
edit the images,addons, effects, ETC. and convert again to 10.81.

but this have only a problem when you convert the client 10.55 to 10.81 (the Dat get bug) you can only edit the SPR FILE (images) and use the original DAT of tibia 10.81 < i change some sprites (OLD SPRITES) AND move a lot.

eqcnev.jpg

you can see i change the Old fire sword (2 images) x new fire sword (9 images) < and change the effect of flaming arrow (shootype)

And i am using Notepad++ to change the name,description and properties of the items in the Dat file to show in market :D

Last edited:
Thats pretty good but still i hate the thought of chaning everything back to how it should be when someone finally does upgrade this.. so.. BUMP AGAIN =)

I can compile it =) but i would love to not have to if i didn't have too ;)

Ok,

ATM i have a DAT 10.55 working as 10.76, editable by alpha 4.0 ObjectBuilder... (Since I'm using OT Client and using transparency and that shit)

But i already downloaded flash builder and that stuff from adobe, I'll see what i can do

I'm sure you'll need to provide a working release before you receive anything.

I'm sure you'll need to provide a working release before you receive anything.

Yeah, ofc, posted a little info on the website... Right now i saved and tested as extended with OT Client, now I'm going to save without "extended" modification to make it work with tibia client :)

EDIT:

9.60 and over, ObjectBuilder autoselect extended option, i guess it's needed.. So i will not change that... My fix works if you're going to use OT Client and make it able to read dat/spr extended with "g_game.disableFeature(GameIdleAnimations)" at modules\game_things\things.lua or make able your Tibia Client to read "extended" dat/spr...

Going to basic, it does what it's asked for, reading 10.76 files, with the ability of edit them and save them without problem ^^

What you say guys, good to go?

Last edited:
Yeah, ofc, posted a little info on the website... Right now i saved and tested as extended with OT Client, now I'm going to save without "extended" modification to make it work with tibia client :)

EDIT:

9.60 and over, ObjectBuilder autoselect extended option, i guess it's needed.. So i will not change that... My fix works if you're going to use OT Client and make it able to read dat/spr extended with "g_game.disableFeature(GameIdleAnimations)" at modules\game_things\things.lua or make able your Tibia Client to read "extended" dat/spr...

Going to basic, it does what it's asked for, reading 10.76 files, with the ability of edit them and save them without problem ^^

What you say guys, good to go?
Unfortunately you can't break one thing when you fix another, it is not considered a complete product, if you work a little harder or share the changes you made I'm sure someone will be able to help you find a working solution. :)

Back