• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRA][10.77] DOUBLE XP WEEK Nose Gang 24H without Donates! USA VPS

Hugofasima

Reaction score
NOW WITH VERY LOW SPELLS COOLDOWN

-
Nose Gang Open Tibia Server -

thenosegang.servegame.com

Tibia 10.76 ~ 10.77
Exp. 280x (average)

No donates

divisor_inicial.png

Based on Xedegux map and edited by us. From 50 different maps we create a groundbreaking map, with caves from Baiak, YourOT, Styller, places and field from global com caves carefully chosen like quest areas (Inquisition, Demon Oak, Demon Helmet, Annhilator, etc) and places (Roshamuul, Oramond, Gray Island, Warzone, etc) also projected fields by the STAFF totaling 20.000 monsters. We came to stay, I'm sure you guys will like!

Cities

Alfon
Ankor
Darash
Dorion
Gnomebase Alpha
Gray Island
Oramond
Roshamuul
Venonh
Yalahar

divisor_inicial.png

Features:
  • Fast Attack;
  • Infinity Runes, Potions and Ammunition;
  • All Mounts and Outfits (by crystal coin);
    image.jpg
  • All New Bosses
    Topico_24.jpg
  • Spells 10.79;
  • Reward by level;
  • No overpowered items.
Systems:
  • War System;
  • Offline Training System (100% funcional = global);
  • Upgrading System;
  • Raid System (different raids every day!!);
  • Waypoint System [1];
  • Task System;
  • Lotery System;
  • Death Broadcast System;
  • And many others!!!

Quests:
  • Gray Island;
  • Warzone 1, 2 and 3;
  • Wrath of the Emperor;
  • Inquisition;
  • Demon Oak;
  • Pits of Inferno;
  • Annihilation;
  • Demon Helmet;
  • Behemoth;
  • Vampire Shield;
  • Banshee;
  • Magic Plate Armor;
  • Firewalker Boots;
  • E manu others!!!

Events:
  • Last Stand Arena;
  • Rain Items;
  • Monster vs Monster Arena;
  • Monster vs Player (Coliseum Arena [2]);
  • Wars Desert;
  • Rush Event (under construction);
  • WoE (under construction);
  • Custom [3].

I hope you guys enjoy! After all, if you do not like something, you can ask STAFF on forum or by 'Help' Channel and we'll be happy to consider and implement it on our server!

More Screen Shots
Topico_8.jpg
Topico_9.jpg
Topico_7.jpg

----- Quotes -----

[1]: Alfon (Banuta), Alfon (Banuta Underground), Anknor (Ghazbaran Lair), Darash (Dragon Lord Lair), Darash (Zoralurk Lair), Dorion (Depot), Dorion (Demoniac Place), Goroma (Ferumbras Tower), Goroma (Morgaroth Lair), Razachai (Wrath of the Emperor), Roshamuul (Gaz'Haragoth Lair) and Venonh (Pits of Inferno).
[2]: Gaz'Haragoth, Apocalypse, Bazir, Infernatil, Devovorga, Abyssador, Deathstrike, Mutated Zalamon, Prince Drazzak e The Welter. By timed raid system.
[3]: Online Events made by the STAFF on any hour!

Last edited:
First of some now and then the webb is slow (maybe becouse its (BRA). Second thing cant creat an account. Following error (The following Error Have Occurred: Information about verification code in session is empty). Third plz fix the webb in full english..

First of some now and then the webb is slow (maybe becouse its (BRA). Second thing cant creat an account. Following error (The following Error Have Occurred: Information about verification code in session is empty). Third plz fix the webb in full english..
Anything you said is true, sorry.

Account is working properly, I've just created one (there are many players right now). Maybe if you try to use Google Chrome, I don't know...
I use a official vesion of GESIOR 2012 working fine. And the site must to be on Portuguese order to provide convenience to Brazilian players.

Thank you for criticism, I will understand it as constructive criticism.

i couldnt create account on -> google chrome,internet explorer. So i tryed to create on phone ... same shit happent.. tryed to create and nothing happent

I see in site there is shop.. and items in it.
The same items can be obtained in game. The site is only for those who want to help!
@joncis Server is offline.
The server is temporary offline Today. Changing VPS Company. (on Topic)
I did created account, reached 100 level, and server crashed when I used mount doll. o_O
The Mount Doll script seems to be perfect.. Maybe the server crashed for another reason? I'll msg you on game, we'll fix this.

The Mount Doll script seems to be perfect.. Maybe the server crashed for another reason? I'll msg you on game, we'll fix this.

I know that isn't because mount doll, just it crashed when I was using it :( I hope my mount will stay.

Btw. Server is AWESOME!
First good brazilian server :)

I know that isn't because mount doll, just it crashed when I was using it :( I hope my mount will stay.

Btw. Server is AWESOME!
First good brazilian server :)

Sorry for offline server @Deepling , thanks for your support!

My current VPS host is offline and I didn't get answer yet. I'm trying to contact the company every minute!

I promise that the server will come back!

The VPS is now online, is transferring the data from the server.

Back