• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRA][10.77] DOUBLE XP WEEK Nose Gang 24H without Donates! USA VPS

The good news The OLD company is delaying to respond and I've hired another VPS from US (little ms for you guys in USA)!!

The bad news is that I've lost the old accounts while my old VPS is offline...

I'll start the server without the old database. Wait a little more guys, I'm all alone here.

Yay! Nice to see it again online :D

Server is offline again :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I think VPS Company which hosts this server is down, because some servers got offline same time like Nose Gang server.
Try waiting until @Hugofasima will be back, he will try to get server online.
Also, you can send him pm with bugs which you did found.

I think VPS Company which hosts this server is down, because some servers got offline same time like Nose Gang server.
Try waiting until @Hugofasima will be back, he will try to get server online.
Also, you can send him pm with bugs which you did found.
Thaaaanks! Is online again.

Offline. I've found quite a few bugs where would you like them reported?
Yeah, I wold like to. I'm online right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today I tried to do The Inquisition Quest with my paladin, I reached Hellgorak, and after hours of fighting with him, I just realised that he is impossible to kill.
He heals every turn for like 1-2k, and Dreadbeasts are doing their drown attack too rare, died like 3 times by Hellgorak. And retreat teleport doesn't work.
Could you fix this bug @Hugofasima ?

/Deepling

Today I tried to do The Inquisition Quest with my paladin, I reached Hellgorak, and after hours of fighting with him, I just realised that he is impossible to kill.
He heals every turn for like 1-2k, and Dreadbeasts are doing their drown attack too rare, died like 3 times by Hellgorak. And retreat teleport doesn't work.
Could you fix this bug @Hugofasima ?

/Deepling

Yes I can. Its fixed now. Hellgorak healing was over powered. I'll send you to Hellgorak's room right now!

Add more tps, tp to quest? I dont see even one tp to some quest;/

Ok, I see that many players want quest TP's but explore the map is also fun! That's why set up waypoints. The first time you reach one you can use it, like on Diablo III. Then you can go directly to many quests!

Back