• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bra på engelska..? HJÄLP!

Just0ne

Reaction score
Tjena grabbar! Jag har det lite svårt med engelskan just nu, tänkte ifall någon kunde ta en titt på mitt arbete och fixa till den lite? Skulle uppskattas som fan! Kommer självklart vara skyldig den som hjälper mig en fett tjänst!
Här är mitt arbete;

Then I woke up! It was all a dream, I’m not a terrorist, I’m just a normal yellow chines teenager who lives in America. My name is not even Miro, my real name is Lee Hon and lives with my parents and my little brother in a stinky apartment in Chinatown, San Francisco. My neighbor who lives next to me is the great actor and Kung Fu master Jackie Chans mom, she always talks about Jackie, how strong and rich he is… But we have never seen him, so I’m starting to doubt if he really is her son.
I really don’t know why I have been dreaming that such of things lately, maybe because of that terrorist attack that occurred last week on the twins towers in Manhattan. Everybody are talking about it, on the news, my friends, my family, everybody! The news on TV accuse a guy with long black beard and live in caves somewhere in the middle-east, I think he’s name was Osama or something like that, never heard of him before… Now everybody are afraid that there will be war…
I hear how mom shouts “Lee, I need you to go with your little brother Jet to school, they have some kind of big brother day”. “Okey, I’ll just get dressed” I said.
I put on a shirt, jeans and a pair of Nike shoes. “Jet lets go now, the school bus is waiting” I said. I get on the school bus and received by 15 small children and a middle age overweight bus driver, the bus driver smiled at me and said “Nice to have a bit older passagare on board”. “Eh… I guess” I answered.
After been sitting among the little people in about 20 minutes and the bus stopped for the tenth time, I thought it was to pick up an another child but it wasn’t a child! It was a youth and two other men, one of them had a beard and looked a bit like that Osama guy. They started shouting at the bus driver and he shouted back that they would get off the bus but they didn’t get off, instead the youth picked up a gun and started to shoot at the bus driver! At the same time the two others picked up their guns and started shooting at us! I tried to hide but it was too late… I felt how something drilled into my chest and everything went black! And here I am lies on a bed in the hospital. “Are you sure you haven’t forgotten anything..?” the police officer asked me. “I’m sure… or wait! I heard one of them call the youth for Miro” I said. “Thank you” said the police officer.

BTW, det skulle vara kul om vi kunde göra den här tråden till någon hjälp tråd också... Tillexempel ifall någon behöver hjälp med något matte tal, svenska uppgift osv, så kan vi hjälpas åt! ;)

Then I woke up! It was all a dream, I’m not a terrorist, I’m just a normal yellow Chinese teenager who lives in America. My name is not even Miro, my real name is Lee Hon and I live with my parents and my little brother in a stinky apartment in Chinatown, San Francisco. My neighbor who lives next to me is the great actor and Kung Fu master Jackie Chan’s mom, she always talks about Jackie, how strong and rich he is… But we have never seen him, so I’m starting to doubt if he really is her son.
I really don’t know why I have been dreaming (byte ut “that” med “of”) such of things lately, maybe because of that terrorist attack that occurred last week on the twin towers in Manhattan. Everybody (byte ut “are” till “is”) talking about it, (tog bort “on”) the

det jag hinner rätta lite nu. Tycker mycket kan formuleras bättre, går du i högstadiet eller gymnasiet?

Last edited:
Then I woke up! It was all a dream, I’m not a terrorist, I’m just a normal yellow Chinese teenager who lives in America. My name is not even Miro, my real name is Lee Hon and I live with my parents and my little brother in a stinky apartment in Chinatown, San Francisco. My neighbor who lives next to me is the great actor and Kung Fu master Jackie Chan’s mom, she always talks about Jackie, how strong and rich he is… But we have never seen him, (tog bort “so”) I’m starting to doubt if he really is her son.
I really don’t know why I have been dreaming (byte ut “that” med “of”) such of things lately, maybe because of that terrorist attack that occurred last week on the twin towers in Manhattan. Everybody (byte ut “are” till “is”) talking about it, (tog bort “on”) the

det jag hinner rätta lite nu. Tycker mycket kan formuleras bättre, går du i högstadiet eller gymnasiet?

Högstadiet, första ring :p Tack som fan! Rep++

But we have never seen him so I’m starting to doubt if he really is her son.

I really don’t know why I have been dreaming about such things lately

Then I woke up! It was all a dream, I’m not a terrorist, I’m just a normal yellow chinese teenager who lives in America. My name is not even Miro, my real name is Lee Hon and lives with my parents and my little brother in a stinky apartment in Chinatown, San Francisco.
My neighbor who lives next to me is the great actor and Kung Fu master Jackie Chan's mom, she always talks about Jackie, how strong and rich he is… But we have never seen him, so I’m starting to doubt if he really is her son.
I really don’t know why I have been dreaming that such of things lately, maybe because of that terrorist attack that occurred last week on the twins towers in Manhattan. Everybody are talking about it, on the news, my friends, my family, everybody! The news on TV accuse a guy with long black beard that lives in caves somewhere in the middle-east, I think he’s name was Osama or something like that, never heard of him before… Now everybody are afraid that there will be a war…
I hear how mom shouts “Lee, I need you to go with your little brother Jet to school, they have some kind of big brother day”. “Okey, I’ll just get dressed” I said.
I put on a shirt, jeans and a pair of Nike shoes. “Jet lets go now, the school bus is waiting” I said. I get on the school bus and received by 15 small children and a middle age overweight bus driver, the bus driver smiled at me and said “Nice to have a bit older passenger on board”. “Eh… I guess” I answered.
After been sitting among the little people in about 20 minutes and the bus stopped for the tenth time, I thought it was to pick up an another child but it wasn’t a child! It was a youth and two other men, one of them had a beard and looked a bit like that Osama guy. They started shouting at the bus driver and he shouted back that they would get off the bus but they didn’t get off, instead the youth picked up a gun and started to shoot at the bus driver! At the same time as the two others picked up their guns and started shooting at us! I tried to hide but it was too late… I felt how something drilled into my chest and everything went black! And here I lies on the bed in the hospital. “Are you sure you haven’t forgotten anything..?” the police officer asked me. “I’m sure… or wait! I heard one of them call the youth for Miro” I said. “Thank you” said the police officer.

Back