• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brain transfer - Possible in our generation?

RoHaN-OTs

RoHaN-OTs.com
Reaction score
So.. do you know if brain transplant is possible? Like X person has an injured brain/tumor and will die in a X hours/days w.e, and another person has cancer but his brain works fully. You think it will ever be possible in our generation to transfer that functionals brain to the one with tumor..? If he has almost same nerve system and spine, as I read it matters by some neurologis.:ninja:
P.S.
GOAWAY trolls! :peace:

Who knows.. maybe already is & tested secretely. If it was, they would probably never release it.. Earths population would double in just seconds wouldn't it.. old people's brains being transferred to younger teenagers who have tumor or so..?

It would be possible, but first we need to learn how does the brain work entirely in order to recreate one, on the note about transplant, that would be a risky and hard procedure, for starters, They would have to be able to mimic with an external machine the basic life supports of the body,(main consists of keeping the hearth pumping with a machine and respiratory control is also essential) also the biggest problem would be, how to copy the information stored in brain and pass it on the artificial one, since placing an artificial brain with out their original information can result in having a completely different person.(Personality and ways of thinking and such are stored in the brain)

Personally I doubt we will be here to see the day a full fledged artificial Brain will be made, also an extensive programming needs to be done to create the "Bed" of our own information, Even with the Artificial Brain created it will basically see robotics Application before being used on Humans or Mammal-like creatures.

It would be possible, but first we need to learn how does the brain work entirely in order to recreate one, on the note about transplant, that would be a risky and hard procedure, for starters, They would have to be able to mimic with an external machine the basic life supports of the body,(main consists of keeping the hearth pumping with a machine and respiratory control is also essential) also the biggest problem would be, how to copy the information stored in brain and pass it on the artificial one, since placing an artificial brain with out their original information can result in having a completely different person.(Personality and ways of thinking and such are stored in the brain)

Personally I doubt we will be here to see the day a full fledged artificial Brain will be made, also an extensive programming needs to be done to create the "Bed" of our own information, Even with the Artificial Brain created it will basically see robotics Application before being used on Humans or Mammal-like creatures.

No.
No way it's possible, than you would not know who's your familly, who are you, what's your name, etc. Will take much time to understand, ADHD would have or what's it called, better be dead than do it.

No.
No way it's possible, than you would not know who's your familly, who are you, what's your name, etc. Will take much time to understand, ADHD would have or what's it called, better be dead than do it.
What do you mean? If they are able to grow an exact replica of your brain why would you forget anything?

1. learn how the brain works 100%

2. does people want this? having someone else brain? it might be downsides to this that you have to accept

3. isnt it smarter to focus on healing the deases and such instead? waaaaaaaay smart imo

Transplants into a clone is theoretical possible. Into another persons body isn't!.
If they were able to clone your complete body (possibly with modifications to extend your life and strength agility etc) you would not be likely to reject your transplanted brain!.
But the white blood-cells from a donated body would completely destroy your brain within a couple of weeks... imagine your headache!..
Your brain doesn't just consist of a jelly like grey matter, it is consists of the spinal column which consists of many thousands of nerve endings..

This is a good read for anyone...
brain transplant (Whole-body transplant ), feasibility, how and estimates when

But you must take into account the body rejection process!.

Transplants into a clone is theoretical possible. Into another persons body isn't!.
If they were able to clone your complete body (possibly with modifications to extend your life and strength agility etc) you would not be likely to reject your transplanted brain!.
But the white blood-cells from a donated body would completely destroy your brain within a couple of weeks... imagine your headache!..
Your brain doesn't just consist of a jelly like grey matter, it is consists of the spinal column which consists of many thousands of nerve endings..

This is a good read for anyone...
brain transplant (Whole-body transplant ), feasibility, how and estimates when

But you must take into account the body rejection process!.

transplant into a clone works you say, that most mean that they are identical aye? so why do a transplant..

I'd love to donate my brain when I die <3

That means I get a brand new body and keep living a few more years, Harr, harr, harr

Edit, clone a guys brain to exact replica, it's still not the same guy.

Say me for example, I'm me, the guy made this post, if they close my brain to an exact replica, it would be like my twin brother, acting same as me.
And if I'd get that brain, my "twin brother" would take over my body, and I'd be dead.

To other people he'd seem just like me in all ways, because he carry my memories, and my "scripts" how I act on situations, but me, the guy who wrote this post, would be dead.
So to me, it's better I just die and let my body die too, than letting a clone take over my body.

Last edited:
Clone the body with a brain, then remove the brain to transplant your own into it..
Cloned body's will not be awoken to a state of conciousness, and only take a year to develop to full maturity!.
We have already cloned allot of animals, we have found that the cloned brain is what makes the host die prematurely.
A great example is the cloned sheep named Dolly.. He was cloned from another sibling. The sibling is alive today but poor Dolly died after 6 years from a brain tumor!.

It is theoretically possible to transplant a brain into a host body that will not reject it!.
Here is a new question, what if you still feel pain whilst outside the body.. People that have lost their arms, feet or any limb for that matter can still feel them moving and itch etc..
How much psychological traumor can a brain take!. I would not like to donate my brain for this experiment...lol

I think it might be possible if a good doctor like DR Shepard from greys anatomy would do the operation.
I mean its mc dreamy :s

I'd love to donate my brain when I die <3

That means I get a brand new body and keep living a few more years, Harr, harr, harr

Edit, clone a guys brain to exact replica, it's still not the same guy.

Say me for example, I'm me, the guy made this post, if they close my brain to an exact replica, it would be like my twin brother, acting same as me.
And if I'd get that brain, my "twin brother" would take over my body, and I'd be dead.

To other people he'd seem just like me in all ways, because he carry my memories, and my "scripts" how I act on situations, but me, the guy who wrote this post, would be dead.
So to me, it's better I just die and let my body die too, than letting a clone take over my body.

Stop saying that.
I still belive in a sentence when I was kid: Imma keep my heart, liver, brain and all in my body, because of chance to be alive once again! :p

That is why, once we learn how does the brain store information, it will be possible to extract it from a normal brain. I believe we are far from that, but it WILL be possible, probably not now, but yes, in the future.

Stop saying that.
I still belive in a sentence when I was kid: Imma keep my heart, liver, brain and all in my body, because of chance to be alive once again! :p
In ur body? :|
O well example.. at age 70~ they could implant MY brain to anothers body(needing brain body!). I'll contribute my dedication to biological scientists as i'm not into biology much, allthough i am studying physics, chemistry & maths ofc at high level to hopefully get this to work. I know it would be defying all laws of nature.. but really, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do :D.. Sounds so selfish I know, but i'll for sure make this project released if it would ever occur, AND find some solution to fit us humans on this planet without getting overpopulated.. maybe rules like, "You can only get rebirth if you don't have a child" \o/
I completely agree with Shinmaru, this would indeed require lots of studies on brain.. I've already started i guess. I hope that "future" will be in our generation so bad.. ;x

In ur body? :|
O well example.. at age 70~ they could implant MY brain to anothers body. I'll contribute my dedication to biological scientists as i'm not into biology much, allthough i am studying physics, chemistry & maths ofc at high level to hopefully get this to work. I know it would be defying all laws of nature.. but really, a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do :D.. Souns so selfish I know, but i'll for sure make this project released if it would ever occur, AND find some solution to fit us humans on this planet without getting overpopulated.. maybe rules like, "You can only get rebirth if you don't have a child" \o/
I completely agree with Shinmaru, this would indeed require lots of studies on brain.. I've already started i guess. I hope that "future" will be in our generation so bad.. ;x

I don't wanna talk about giving your brain or something else to someone other, even if someone gives me 9999999999 bilion $ and a better brain, I would not do it. Trust me. I swear.

btw brain transplant doesnt exist still, but as someone have said ,maybe secretly did.

I don't wanna talk about giving your brain or something else to someone other, even if someone gives me 9999999999 bilion $ and a better brain, I would not do it. Trust me. I swear.

btw brain transplant doesnt exist still, but as someone have said ,maybe secretly did.
I said that :p and yes i believe it does, it's gotta.. just look at the technology these days. I also believe it isn't 100% safe, that's why it's still private.

Back