• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brain transfer - Possible in our generation?

Yeah, but you can't be sure :thumbup: It's most probably already a secret orginasation out there. Just see how fast man kind is and has developed..

Magdy yaoucob made the Heart transplant .. I expect another Egyptian do the brain ones.

No, it's not, the brain has countless nerves in it, and it would have to be done in an instant, as the brain loses oxygen very quickly after the person is dead. Or in this case, has it removed..

No, it's not, the brain has countless nerves in it, and it would have to be done in an instant, as the brain loses oxygen very quickly after the person is dead. Or in this case, has it removed..
I'm sure we'll adjust something later on for that oxygen ;] And I don't mean it after he's dead, almost about to die or whenever he wishes to.

I'm sure we'll adjust something later on for that oxygen ;] And I don't mean it after he's dead, almost about to die or whenever he wishes to.

The nerves in one persons brain would be different from another, so therefore, another person's brain cannot be attached to another body, it would be completely different size, shape, and endings.

I know I already read about that :p We humans aren't that different from eachother, you can probably find someone similar enough eventually. And it's always customizable.. nothing is impossible.

I know I already read about that :p We humans aren't that different from eachother, you can probably find someone similar enough eventually. And it's always customizable.. nothing is impossible.

Well, how exactly would we cut open a human's brain to find out the correct nerve endings without either depriving the brain of oxygen or killing the human attached to it. I doubt any alive person would be that depressed to have their brain cut open to find out their nerve endings.. And also, even if the person is still alive after the surgery, it would be a LONG road ahead of mental recovery, such as Therapy, some Enzymes in the brain could have been released, opening up some passed memories, or completely changing the characteristics of the person itself..

And also, yes, there is impossible things, It's not possible to swim across any ocean, or breathe in space, or.. well.. A lot of things are coming off of the top of my head, yet only those two topics should prove your point wrong..

*Trollface*

50 years ago, no one expected that there would be a Heart transplant.. so you cannot say it will never happen, cus you don't know.

50 years ago, no one expected that there would be a Heart transplant.. so you cannot say it will never happen, cus you don't know.

Of course a heart transplant is possible, but that is a lot easier. There are countless nerves in the brain, but in the heart, there are no nerves, only some vessels.

Of course a heart transplant is possible, but that is a lot easier. There are countless nerves in the brain, but in the heart, there are no nerves, only some vessels.
You talk like you know alot.. but it's obvious you don't lol.

You talk like you know alot.. but it's obvious you don't lol.

Well I know for one that yes, there is tissue in the heart that can be replaced by some things, and since tissue is made up of Protein, is can be kept alive artificially. But otherwords, for a brain, the brain would instantly die after removed from the brain stem, as all of the matter inside of it witch is being kept together by it, would just ooze out, and the brain would later die, however, I do not doubt science, maybe in the later years, some people would come up with a solution. But, as if of now, in the modern day, there is no possible way to do a Human Brain Transplant. However, there has been Head Transplants in the past, but those always had negative effects of the person getting it.

Well I know for one that yes, there is tissue in the heart that can be replaced by some things, and since tissue is made up of Protein, is can be kept alive artificially. But otherwords, for a brain, the brain would instantly die after removed from the brain stem, as all of the matter inside of it witch is being kept together by it, would just ooze out, and the brain would later die, however, I do not doubt science, maybe in the later years, some people would come up with a solution. But, as if of now, in the modern day, there is no possible way to do a Human Brain Transplant. However, there has been Head Transplants in the past, but those always had negative effects of the person getting it.
I changed the subject from transplant to transfer previously on topic. :p

HAHA NO NERVES IN THE HEART...LOOOOOOOOOOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Srsly... If you want to "act" smart, do not make such assumptions without having any knowledge on how it really works.....:p

And btw, research, and learn, before assuming that such is not possible..:p or making a claim that we cannot transfer one brain to another host...

*Facepalm*

HAHA NO NERVES IN THE HEART...LOOOOOOOOOOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Srsly... If you want to "act" smart, do not make such assumptions without having any knowledge on how it really works.....:p

And btw, research, and learn, before assuming that such is not possible..:p or making a claim that we cannot transfer one brain to another host...

*Facepalm*

I know from my own knowledge, that there are nerves in the heart.. But I said no endings (The most hurtful parts).
And also, that I have researched it about a brain transplant, and no, they are not possible with your science.

@Egyptians - Just because you are Egyptian does not mean that you will go on and do something special.

I know from my own knowledge, that there are nerves in the heart.. But I said no endings (The most hurtful parts).
And also, that I have researched it about a brain transplant, and no, they are not possible with your science.

@Egyptians - Just because you are Egyptian does not mean that you will go on and do something special.

Again... Making such claims about "my science"....

With our current technology, yeah it's not possible, but, once nanotech comes in to place, I am sure that they will find a potential bridge that will keep sending sending information to the brain to keep it active, while transferring it in an oxygen-enriched substance that will keep the brain in some similar conditions to that or our cranium, If that is "my science" then I may not be from this world, or, you are just acting idk...
xD

"my science" is da best :D

Sonik, seriously you're overrated, if you're trying to be cool here, sorry you failed.. my previous post had the conclusion of all answers, so no need to argue with me, and about the Egyptian part, what are you even talking about?

Transfer: To convey or cause to pass from one place, person, or thing to another.
Transplant: Medicine To transfer (tissue or an organ) from one body or body part to another.

Back