• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] [11.00 / Custom] MegaGlobal

Server Website/AAC
http://www.megaglobal.com.br
Server Address
www.megaglobal.com.br
Server Port
Client Protocol

jora

Reaction score
IP: MegaGlobal.com.br
Port: 7171
Client: Custom client (otclient with a lot of new features/systems!)
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: São Paulo/Brazil
Exp rate: x99999 HIGH RATE (Reset Server!)
Map: Global FULL CUSTOMIZED, 2 new exclusive continents, 300+ new exclusive hunts with exclusive monsters
Runes: infinite runes, new strong runes finite but made by spell
Loot rate: 2x
Server type: Retro-Pvp
Skills & Magic rates: 10x Skill and 3x Magic.

Unique reset system:
First reset level 1.000, cost 1kk,
Second reset level 2.000, cost 2kk,

Every reset player back to level 80, with 1.000 hp/mana,

but get 50% stronger with every hit,
gain 50% more mana/hp when up level,

attack faster every

-Mining system with time bar,
-vip 1,2,3 for money ingame,
-around 50+ exclusive new quests
-castle war, wood castle
-boss room (Every 2h a boss summoned to boss room)
-crafting system,
-boostzone (exclusive system*)
-exclusive reflect system
-upgrade item (by stones)
-exclusive hunts system
-dodge/critical
*we have 5 levels of boostzone, everylevel gives an extra experience,
all 5 boostzones gives 27x of bônus of experience,
when server save or whenyou die you lose this bonus and need to do everything again.

PVP FULL BALANCED.

Paperdoll system for wings/auras!
Donate by PIX AUTOMATICALLY IN CLIENT
New slots (aura, wings, gloves)

+60 wings!
+40 auras
+100 new sets

pix.png

quest tracker exclusive ingame

quests.png

Exclusive dungeon system!

dungeons.png

300 + Exclusive hunts with exclusive creatures and exclusive loot equipment/items
resetmonster.png

Acess exclusive to 10 resets island

10reset.png

Exclusive Mining system with action bar

Nice, but too exclusive for me :( would like to see it on stream tho

It's sad to see OTs popping up builded with ripped sprites

Edit: You could at least give the credits where they come from. 😂

Last edited:
It's sad to see OTs popping up builded with ripped sprites

Edit: You could at least give the credits where they come from. 😂
bro, stop trying to fight, its all ok bro.
im not bad boy, but ok, ill explain to you.

I use on this game tibia sprites ®
and I use on this game also sprites of other games that use tibia ® sprites also.

I have all medivia new sprites, couse im colector, check my game if theres any sprite of new medivia,
they are full custom server.

is there any pokemon server that doesn't use nintendo sprites?

or dbo, or whatever?

I'm amazed, the most expensive sprite ever bought by Shadow Realm from @Leshrot stolen and used in such way, it is disgusting to have people like you in this community, a few of us actually work countless hours to be able to afford such assets for our projects and you come and without a bit of empathy use them and make fun of people because they "cry" over sprites, shame on you and shame on your project @jora

I'm amazed, the most expensive sprite ever bought by Shadow Realm from @Leshrot stolen and used in such way, it is disgusting to have people like you in this community, a few of us actually work countless hours to be able to afford such assets for our projects and you come and without a bit of empathy use them and make fun of people because they "cry" over sprites, shame on you and shame on your project @jora
we are talking about a community that use 99% of sprites based on TIBIA,
some people use files stolen from cipsoft and you are saying im doing wrong by using sprites from this servers?
I never used ONE NEW SPRITE OFMEDIVIA, and I have all medivia sprites couse im colector. they use everything customized.
a lot of ppl here uses sprites from naruto, nintendo and a lot of other REGISTERED MARKS and you are bored only why im doing a god job?
Post automatically merged:

check our new client :) come on lets play the most customized tibia server!

Screenshot_8.png

we are talking about a community that use 99% of sprites based on TIBIA,
some people use files stolen from cipsoft and you are saying im doing wrong by using sprites from this servers?
I never used ONE NEW SPRITE OFMEDIVIA, and I have all medivia sprites couse im colector. they use everything customized.
a lot of ppl here uses sprites from naruto, nintendo and a lot of other REGISTERED MARKS and you are bored only why im doing a god job?
Post automatically merged:

check our new client :) come on lets play the most customized tibia server!

View attachment 65376
Your answer is so absurd, when the owner of the content you are ripping comes and ASKS to STOP using it then you should stop "in your logic", CIPSOFT decided not to take any action against ot servers which mean they are fine with it, if other people uses naruto or whatever sprites, even tho they are doing something bad, if the owner decides to do nothing, alright, its on them, but HERE I AM THE OWNER of those sprites and I asked you SEVERAL times to stop using them, you are using stolen content that belongs TO ME, and yet again I'm not allowing you to use any of my sprites.

Hope this information sinks on your brain.

@GM Shadow dude rly ? u all are using game tibia made by cipsoft, to gain money, and u complain about stealing some anyway shitty sprites ? go and make your own game, so u can complain if somebody takes something from it.

p.s not even playin this server, but this is really funny. thief calling other people thiefs . XD

@GM Shadow dude rly ? u all are using game tibia made by cipsoft, to gain money, and u complain about stealing some anyway shitty sprites ? go and make your own game, so u can complain if somebody takes something from it.

p.s not even playin this server, but this is really funny. thief calling other people thiefs . XD
CIPSOFT is aware of OT using their sprite content and they decided to let it be, therefor it's ALLOWED indirectly, if they come and ask OT to stop using them, then we would all be in trouble, maybe your brain can't grasp this concept, this dude is using MY SPRITES and I'm not allowing him to use them, honestly, such idiotic answer talking about cipsoft sprites.

A thief who steals from a thief does not cease to be a thief! who needs bloodstone sprites?

Your answer is so absurd, when the owner of the content you are ripping comes and ASKS to STOP using it then you should stop "in your logic", CIPSOFT decided not to take any action against ot servers which mean they are fine with it, if other people uses naruto or whatever sprites, even tho they are doing something bad, if the owner decides to do nothing, alright, its on them, but HERE I AM THE OWNER of those sprites and I asked you SEVERAL times to stop using them, you are using stolen content that belongs TO ME, and yet again I'm not allowing you to use any of my sprites.

Hope this information sinks on your brain.

CIPSOFT is aware of OT using their sprite content and they decided to let it be, therefor it's ALLOWED indirectly, if they come and ask OT to stop using them, then we would all be in trouble, maybe your brain can't grasp this concept, this dude is using MY SPRITES and I'm not allowing him to use them, honestly, such idiotic answer talking about cipsoft sprites.
you made your own sprites, to use them in a game u didint make, to make money.

u are nobody, just a little thief that makes money on somebodys skill to make a nice game.

thief.

p.s if its illegal, why wont u make him a case in rl life ? oh wait, you cant, because THIEF.

Since I was mentioned...

As the spriter who made most of these sprites, I personally dislike what @jora / Atlas is doing for a few reasons:
- Jora has already tried to resell these sprites to several different people. Apparently implying that he was responsible for making them.
Most of the time, I sold my sprites exclusively to whoever bought them, which means I didn't resell them to anyone else. But, he felt entitled to resell it. Which is a clear red flag to me.
- Most likely he is profiting by promoting his server & selling wings, outfits and auras on his server (as most do), but he didn't even pay the artist who made them for their commercial use (and I wouldn't sell them because as I said they are from another server who hired me).

That kind of attitude is one of the things that drives spriters away from the community.

I particularly disagree with using Tibia sprites to be honest. But I understand that it's almost impossible for most projects to have budget to create/replace all of them soon. I admire the initiative of projects that seek to develop independently of Tibia sprites.

A tip for you @jora, most spriters would make their wing/aura/outfits sprites for ridiculously low prices relative to the ROI and profit most OTs make with these. You don't need to do that.

Last edited:
I thought it was common sense to not steal from the community. But well, not surprised to see this attitude, some people want to just leech. But damn, if you're going to steal everything at least try to do something good with it. I play almost every other server and damn, I have 0 motivation to play yours and I would not recommend anyone to try it because if 90% is ripped, what can guarantee that there is no trojan or you will steal informations from the database

I was curious enough to try this server yesterday, at brazilian's peak play time, website said 156 players online, I played (walked around) like 30 minutes and I found like only 2 or 3 players, beside a couple bots standing afk spinning on the same place, from what I can tell, this admin actually put some effort on making content to his ot, but his attitude is making the ot reach an inevitable end

by the way I would like to leave here a quote for thoughts...

Honor Among Thieves Meaning
Definition: Thieves will not steal from each other. In other words, this proverb says that criminals observe a moral code of honor in that they do not do anything illegal to their partners in crime.