• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brazil 2014

Of course we do, tell me another country who has best fans, (Please don't say Sweden)

Idk... I never said it is untrue, but i believe theres better fans somewhere lol :)

Edit: I don't really like/care about Sweden lol... I like Poland much more xD

no it's football, don't care what u stupid amerikanos or mexikanos say
aww, u mad brah? :')

@Troja

Lol, in México we say football, and we are the best fans of football in the world, you go to a match México vs whoever, doesn't matter where it is, we will be more fans than the other team :), remember in South África? Almost all México was there! we have the spirit, before the world cup starts, if people don't have money they will sell their houses or cars, so don't mess with México. and this is how we roll,

Agreed, besides, the fanatism of our internal FMF league it's just unique, wonder why?, take a look at this, every 15 days, 42 thousand people fill this stadium, just to encourage their team, and it's not the only one :')
[video=youtube;meXNCXm0hBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meXNCXm0hBc[/video]

Of course we do, tell me another country who has best fans, (Please don't say Sweden)

I bet no one would answer with any...

Argentina ofc.

Agreed, they do got alot of football/soccer fan followers, such as River Plate, and Boca Juniors ones, but better than Mexicos leagues?, not at my point of view... we do not see football/soccer, just as a sport, it's something that could simply not be explained with words.

Agreed, they do got alot of football/soccer fan followers, such as River Plate, and Boca Juniors ones, but better than Mexicos leagues?, not at my point of view... we do not see football/soccer, just as a sport, it's something that could simply not be explained with words.

Same thing, moves WAY too many people, it's cultural.. You grow up with the passion, too bad the league level is mediocre these days. Anyway to get back to the point, I think football is felt in latin-america more than any other place in earth and I do believe Argentina has the best fans but i actually don't know a lot about mexico or brazil for example

Same thing, moves WAY too many people, it's cultural.. You grow up with the passion, too bad the league level is mediocre these days. Anyway to get back to the point, I think football is felt in latin-america more than any other place in earth and I do believe Argentina has the best fans but i actually don't know a lot about mexico or brazil for example

Please do not tell me that the FMF league level is mediocre, it seems that you barely know it (no blaming), don't you remember when Santos of brazil lost against Santos de la laguna (Mexico) (Continental football/soccer)?, Cruz azul (Mexico) went to brazil, and won the match, Tigres won against Sao Paulo, and Corinthians, Santos de la laguna, won against River Plate, Chivas de Guadalajara, had won against FC Barcelona and Manchester Utd; so please don't say that our league level is mediocre, because the facts actually don't lie, also, you can not say that FMF league level on these days is mediocre either, because there wasn't any recently match against foreign teams, I can certainly say that league levels against Argentina, Brazil, etc. are balanced on equal with FMF (Mexico) League teams.

Last edited:
Please do not tell me that the FMF league level is mediocre, it seems that you barely know it (no blaming), don't you remember when Santos of brazil lost against Santos de la laguna (Mexico) (Continental football/soccer)?, Cruz azul (Mexico) went to brazil, and won the match, Tigres won against Sao Paulo, and Corinthians, Santos de la laguna, won against River Plate, Chivas de Guadalajara, had won against FC Barcelona and Manchester Utd; so please don't say that our league level is mediocre, because the facts actually don't lie, also, you can not say that FMF league level on these days is mediocre either, because there wasn't any recently match against foreign teams, I can certainly say that league levels against Argentina, Brazil, etc. are balanced on equal with FMF (Mexico) League teams.

Huh? haha I was talking about argentinian league pal

Huh? haha I was talking about argentinian league pal

Argentinian, Brazilian, both of them have got a wonderful quality of teams/players, don't you think?, so I would appreciate that please don't blame saying anything about our leagues and passion for our teams without real facts that we could discuss, I am not saying that we are the best, at all, I am just saying that, no one will never understand how Mexican people do care about our passion for our teams and players, thank you. :)

Argentinian, Brazilian, both of them have got a wonderful quality of teams/players, don't you think?, so I would appreciate that please don't blame saying anything about our leagues and passion for our teams without real facts that we could discuss, I am not saying that we are the best, at all, I am just saying that, no one will never understand how Mexican people do care about our passion for our teams and players, thank you. :)

Are you serious? Blame who? I said the Argentinian league level is mediocre and that I believe (without knowing(something i clearly stated) how football culture is in other countries) that Argentina has the best fans. Thats all I said, try to read my post again and understand it.

Argentina has good fans, but México? you should see how they are in the games, they scream, the bands play, and WOMEN SHOW TITS!

aww, u mad brah? :')

Agreed, besides, the fanatism of our internal FMF league it's just unique, wonder why?, take a look at this, every 15 days, 42 thousand people fill this stadium, just to encourage their team, and it's not the only one :'(

// video removed

I bet no one would answer with any...

Yeah? This is why America is not a soccer country, we love American football.

[video=youtube;piEWdXQSgA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piEWdXQSgA8[/video]

114,804 fans at the game (including me)

Honestly, I'm from Portugal where the main sports is Football and no other sports is ever mentioned on TV, and I still prefer Baseball and American Football

imo, football is totally overrated

@Troja

Lol, in México we say football, and we are the best fans of football in the world, you go to a match México vs whoever, doesn't matter where it is, we will be more fans than the other team :), remember in South África? Almost all México was there! we have the spirit, before the world cup starts, if people don't have money they will sell their houses or cars, so don't mess with México. and this is how we roll,

Doesn't matter how good fans you have (you don't have the best), the majority of countries probably say football and not soccer.

the majority of countries probably say football and not soccer.

The majority of countries say football, sure, but that doesn't deny the fact that soccer means exactly the same damn thing.

Yeah? This is why America is not a soccer country, we love American football.

i bet those handkerchiefs where bought from the directive of the local team, without it, i can bet mexicos league could easily beat your team fans, people here at monterrey are crazy lol
[video=youtube;n8_FTv-CXnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8_FTv-CXnE&feature=related[/video]

lol, show me a video how are the fans/people at the stadium MEANWHILE your team is playing.

Argentina has good fans, but México? you should see how they are in the games, they scream, the bands play, and WOMEN SHOW TITS!

yes XD

Holland haven't lose any game yet in the qualifying rounds while Germany did. I just hope that Holland can get more points and does it better than back then in UEFA 2012 where we haven't won any game.

i bet those handkerchiefs where bought from the directive of the local team, without it, i can bet mexicos league could easily beat your team fans, people here at monterrey are crazy lol
[video=youtube;n8_FTv-CXnE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8_FTv-CXnE&feature=related[/video]

lol, show me a video how are the fans/people at the stadium MEANWHILE your team is playing.

You guys claim to be #1 but that songs Argentinian ;)

You guys claim to be #1 but that songs Argentinian ;)

Lol? search for El Plan - Ella Dijo (Writers & authors of the song)
Look at our fanatism, here EVERYBODY SINGS, not just the "barra" of the team, no matter who our team is playing against, no matter the day, hour, weather, it's just that you have never, ever felt what does it feel to be and here, and be part of our brotherhood (talking about our team fanatism), take some time to read this:
Mi experiencia en 'El Volcan' (Relato periodistico)

and look at this video:
[video=youtube;8iFpIivRP2M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iFpIivRP2M&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/video]

You can say and think what you want, but as I said, you will never, ever understand how this feeling is, it's more than just a team, it's more than just a stadium, it's more than just a sport, I actually can't describe how does this feel..

Back