• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Brazil 2014

Overrated? Are you even watching footboll? Are you aware of which team came 4th last World Cup? Most overrated team is England for sure. Bad in Euro cup, very bad against poland today. (expect gerrard, johnson and milner (and mby hart))

England over rated? Trust me, especially in England they're not over rated... More like hated when they fail at each cup :D

It was sulbime who said that football is not correct.
AypoV.png

I think it is

Heh, in Polish it is "piłka nożna" so we're different too :D

soccer, football.. whatever.

I'd go for my national team, but since they suck and probably wont make it to the world cup Id say Germany as usual have the chance to win AGAIN for fukcing god sakes i hope they do.

things are going to be really hard with probably the best team in europe and the whole world: Spain.

and finally, Brazil its going NUTS when the WC comes. its going to be amazing.

Holland ftw.

UEFA Euro 2012 Group B - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

.. Holland was the worst team in the Euro Cup 2012.

Uruguay is not getting a cup, they SUCK.

2011 Copa América - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uruguay won the last Copa America and has a great team.

Suarez sucks even more, awful players, each of them.

2012–13 Premier League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Suárez produced 10 goals on 12 matches for Liverpool in the Premier League, top scorer in fact. He's a magnificent player.

Germany > all.

Don't you remember last Euro Cup? They got squashed by Italy, dominated in fact.

Honestly, I'm from Portugal where the main sports is Football and no other sports is ever mentioned on TV, and I still prefer Baseball and American Football

imo, football is totally overrated

Seriously, why would you post that here? You obviously don't even know a thing about the topic, so why bother ..

England over rated? Trust me, especially in England they're not over rated... More like hated when they fail at each cup :D

England is the worst team in the world, with the resources they have got.

And seriously, has everyone forgot about Italy? They proved themselves extraordinary last Euro Cup, playing with an idiot like Mario Balotelli up front they even managed to get to the final round beating big teams like Germany .. And their current youth squad seems very promising ..

/qD.

super mario! xD he is cool :) yea indeed italy got a chance too :)

In my opinion the players have been better and better :)

Have you seen Uruguay play lately? They are awful.
Now, I hate Uruguay's team, in every way, but I can agree that they had an OK team at '10 and starts of '11, a TOP 8 team like I said earlier, they still suck.

Back