• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] [7.4/7.72] Realistic 7.4 long term EU/US EXITLAG proxy [Tuesday, 07/02/2019]

Server Website/AAC
https://newera.realistic.global
Server Address
newera.realistic.global
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello

Hey friend, its players opinion. Their name here on otland is the same on old world, Ancestra. I dont need make fakes to do that, trust on me, otland doesnt gives me much players, most of brs dont use this forum. You can contact them in game or Discord. Otland admins can review their accounts too. Cya

I am not sure if read my post or just skimmed but it seems that you have taken it as a negative/attacking comment. I think it was a fairly balanced message and I even said I am going to be playing and bumped the thread.

Absolutely no need to start being hostile or defensive

Im sorry, but i cant really say anything good about this server either. Ive been around here for over 10 years and i can honestly say this is rubbish.

I hope you put in more hours into this and make this server better or atleast playable.'

Best of luck.

I know, i don't want to be unbanned on your ot anymore, i saw how partial u are when facing problems, u are a bad admin and your ot will fail because of it. It did already, and its just getting worse.

I am not sure if read my post or just skimmed but it seems that you have taken it as a negative/attacking comment. I think it was a fairly balanced message and I even said I am going to be playing and bumped the thread.

Absolutely no need to start being hostile or defensive
Its because you are not a streamer or his friend, its normal, as u saw, other players are complaining aswell, its not just me...its not because i got banned...but because i got banned unfairly and he couldn't address the problem in a mature way, he just said 'subject closed' when he had said it was OK to use mouse recorder and banned a lot of ppl because of it(there are print screens of him saying that on discord). He didn't ban ppl he knew tho, he gave them a 'chance'(there are print screens and proof of that aswell) and other ppl are using kaze bot and he knows it(the owner of kaze bot is a friend of one of the leaders of the teams that play there).

Last edited:
Hello, open a EU hosted in France as every 7.4 like Realesta, Mastercores or others did and you'll have a good server with many players thanksssssssss

ok, I can't play anymore. I can't play with 160ms ping, with a 36 ms. Even a 20 ms outruned me over all tibia map, probably he's from Brasil and he has 20 ping. It's a really good server with a good exp rate, skills rate and lootrate honestly, it's not HARD and it's not EASY, just a middle one, which it makes funny fights, and not many higher levels.

I'm gonna wait until there's a EU, hosted in France as it was in Realesta, Mastercores or Waropolis.

ok, I can't play anymore. I can't play with 160ms ping, with a 36 ms. Even a 20 ms outruned me over all tibia map, probably he's from Brasil and he has 20 ping. It's a really good server with a good exp rate, skills rate and lootrate honestly, it's not HARD and it's not EASY, just a middle one, which it makes funny fights, and not many higher levels.

I'm gonna wait until there's a EU, hosted in France as it was in Realesta, Mastercores or Waropolis.

Playing from sweden without laggs

i wanted to play here but then i went shop and saw some mana regen/speed items and said good bye to this ot.... LOWRATE with items like this in the shop.... fckin joke XD

why there is no serious lowrate 7.4 right now... :( (medivia is shit)

i wanted to play here but then i went shop and saw some mana regen/speed items and said good bye to this ot.... LOWRATE with items like this in the shop.... fckin joke XD

Me and my mates are playing just fine without any items just premium ? why is this such a big deal for you

@DzonyZony first of all, the shop items gives you only 3 more MP/s, with all together.
To host a South American server we have a lot of cost, to avoid DDoS.
ProGDN is a fuckin good service, but it is expensive, needs a lot of hosts to keep the connection alive if DDoSed, and only premium time doest not gives the expected money return for that.

Hahahaha exactly...you can hunt with paladin making bolts or arrows full time without having to refill...you tell me a serious long term lowrate that you can do that and i'll say its fine...but there isn't...this is an orsha ot(baiak)...only the rate is low, everything else is easy...pay to win server, bad administration, low players and teams ammount.

Its fine for a short term server, even if its low rate...but you thought this ot was going to be long term, but you didn't count your incompetence as an admin and that its too easy and low base players to be a serious long term server. It already have only 50 active players and like 250 multiclient with bots and macros and it hasn't passed even 1 week. I give it more 1 week max for it to die(its already kinda dead).

I know, i don't want to be unbanned on your ot anymore, i saw how partial u are when facing problems, u are a bad admin and your ot will fail because of it. It did already, and its just getting worse.

like i said, this guy kasperian was banned for cheating, its why he is on rage xD

Good server! Enjoyed with my little squad.
Hope to see new updates in future.
Looking forward for them~