• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] [7.7] Tibinha YurOts

Server Website/AAC
https://tibinha.online/
Server Address
tibinha.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Pifafa

Reaction score
Tibinha - YurOts
Hello, today I bring to you my project, with the aim of reaching 50 players (a dream that has almost come true).
www.tibinha.online
1695300612157.png

The server is very simple; it's a hobby for me. I'm an agricultural engineer, but I've always loved creating small servers. So today, I'm bringing it to you for a look. My goal is to expand and adjust various aspects so that it can be a pastime for those who are stressed with Tibia or life's issues. Another thing is that it's possible to obtain everything on the website by farming in the game for free.
No need to apologize for the simplicity of the map; I have a lot of difficulty making it look nice, but I'm always trying to do my best in terms of the game's aesthetics, the website, and the overall gaming experience.
Below, I've included some photos for you to see what the server looks like.

1.png
2.png
4.png3.png

Back