• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] [8.0] FORGOTT / MEDIUM EXP / MAP YUROTS

Server Website/AAC
https://forgott.online
Server Address
forgott.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Bee King

Reaction score
Forgott.Online.png

Welcome to our Forgott - YUROTS server, where nostalgia meets modernity to craft an exhilarating and seamless gaming experience! This is an old server, carefully restored to capture the classic essence of Tibia while incorporating modern elements to make the journey even more enjoyable.

Our mission is to provide an environment where players can delve into caves and complete easily accessible quests while exploring the vast terrains of this virtual world. With systems like boss chests, tasks, upgrades, critical hits, dodging, mana, and life leech, every battle and every achievement is filled with excitement and challenge.

Moreover, we've implemented features like auto-loot to streamline the item collection experience. However, we won't reveal all the secrets of our server at once - we want you to join us on this journey to uncover all the surprises and adventures we have in store for you!

Get ready to relive the magic of Tibia in a fresh and exciting way. We eagerly await your arrival and sharing this adventure with you!

• The roulette is a gaming feature we have on the server.

To play, you need to have a roulette token. To acquire a roulette token, you need to have 100 Tibia Coins and exchange them for a roulette token.

You can acquire Tibia Coins by being online; you receive 1 Tibia Coin for every hour online. You can also earn them by killing bosses or hunting specific monsters.

In the roulette, you can receive various items such as Sanguines, Falcons, TrevoUs, upgrade oils, experience boosts, premium, and much more!

Boss Room: We have a boss room where you can venture every 24 hours with up to 4 people.

Bosses are at levels 100, 150, 200, and 300. All of them can drop excellent items and provide good experience. Remember that only one person can open the loot.

Imbuement System: The imbuement system is identical to the global system we brought to Forgott. You can use Life Leech or Mana Leech on your weapon, and with each attack, you recover a percentage of the damage dealt as life or mana.

Life Leech: You can acquire it at the main city depot for 250k gold. It has a time limit of 20 consecutive hours.

Mana Leech: You can acquire it at the main city depot for 250k gold. It also has a time limit of 20 consecutive hours.

Critical/Dodge/Reflect System: This system involves leveling up your character with these attributes, ranging from level 0 to 100. Each scroll gives you 1 chosen level, and each level increase enhances your critical, dodge, or reflect abilities. You can level up all three attributes individually, up to level 100. They are acquired only in-game, at the main city depot.

Upgrade System: Upgrade Oil: You acquire it through the roulette, allowing you to upgrade your items up to +10. Each level increases the strength/defense of your item. There's a chance of failure, but never of breaking the item.

Rarity System: The rarity system involves random drops of special items with unique rarities. You might find a plate armor stronger than common demon armor or a halberd as potent as a common dragon lance.

Automatic Events: Every day, we have automatic events like Firestorm and Snowball, where you can receive incredible items for winning.

Attack Speed: Here, the more you train fist fighting, the faster your attack speed becomes.

New Monsters and Quests: In various locations, you can find incredible hunting grounds with new and challenging monsters. We have all the famous quests from the version and some custom ones. We are working to implement more quests.

In Northrend, you can find the Arena, where at level 80, you face some bosses to obtain a Lunar Staff, Viper Star Infinite, and knight weapons.

In Horizona, you'll find the Golden Quest, where the rewards are high-quality items. Required level: 190.

Pits of Inferno: At level 100, you can take on this fearless quest. I recommend going with a team. Soft boots are the best boots in the game. And all the other well-known quests from our Tibão.

Loot Seller and Backpack Loot: Loot Seller is for selling your equipment without needing to go to an NPC; just use the wand on the item you want to sell. Backpack Loot, in addition to having 50 slots, fill it with loots you want to sell and use the wand on the backpack to sell everything at once.

The server is hosted in OVH Canada, which I believe provides a balanced experience for both Brazilian players and players from all around the world.
  • We already have a Brazilian team, and we're seeking other teams interested in bringing wars and fun.

For RPG game lovers and those who cherish their characters, the server is also a great choice!

Looking forward to your visit!​

Just as a heads up: the owner closed his previous server a few days after launch without any announcement. It simply went offline suddenly and when I went to check the website, it was already replaced with stuff from the new server.

Só para avisar: o proprietário fechou seu servidor anterior alguns dias após o lançamento, sem qualquer anúncio. Ele simplesmente ficou offline de repente e quando fui verificar o site, ele já estava substituído por coisas do novo servidor.
Exactly. We were online for 1 month in the testing phase, and we were letting everyone know in all advertising spaces that it was a test. It was also communicated to everyone who was online. Our server underwent many changes and improvements during the testing period. We have reached the point of making it official and public. I hope you come back to play with us! Hugs and thank you for the feedback

Kind of sus. Creating new servers, with closing in a few days as I can read above. And you have a complete new account created Yesterday and posting this. You have something to hide.

Kind of sus. Creating new servers, with closing in a few days as I can read above. And you have a complete new account created Yesterday and posting this. You have something to hide.
Hello friend, I hope to one day reach your level of community engagement. I recently started my server, and since my account was used for asking questions and other types of subjects, I decided to create this one for the 'server.' I didn't know it would be a good place for promotion here, it hasn't been so far, right??? haha but I sincerely hope it will be. As I mentioned to you, the server was in testing, and there was never any kind of shop during the testing phase, so nobody was harmed. Thank you for your feedback.

Just as you will be very welcome here to see how the server has matured, I invite you to take a look as well! Success in your projects

Last edited:
while looking for places to promote it, I was told that Otland is a good place for that, and I sincerely hope it is
Let me get this straight and correct me if im wrong......
you mean to tell me you made an OT server without any knowledge of OTland whatsoever? Kind of find that hard to believe.
What planet are you communicating to us from? :O
How did you make a server and not know what Otland is. Explain please.

Last edited:
So much judgment for a new account... I've used OTland before, but since I created new accounts for Facebook, Instagram, Gmail, and everything new for my server to avoid using personal ones, why not make a new account here? I hope this isn't a reason for people to stone me.

I even use Otland's TFS :)

I must have gotten lost in some explanation, perhaps... What I really meant is that, here as a 'local' for developers, there wouldn't be players... it didn't make sense to promote my server here knowing that everyone is a developer and would judge me... (Maybe I won't post on my official [account] so nobody sees how much help I asked for here and don't take my server seriously??????) hahaha hugs and thanks for the message

going from people telling you to use otland to advertise since you didnt know , to since you made new everything, why not here... changing your story. Its not that you got lost in some explination........ now editing your comment and taking it away and completely changing your reasoning of why you made a new account now.
2 different reasons why you made a new account on the same day.
please man, gl

i can tell you this... you care a lot to be judged based off questions you asked? based off making a server? I dont know what children you hang around but thats another bad excuse. Ive been around here for over a decade. And its quite common to see how helpful the community here can be to devs. So dont pull that excuse

shouldnt care so much what people think. wont get anywhere in this world with that attitude.

Last edited:
Exactly my friend, the community is very good and important, without it there wouldn't be so many good servers... long live it. I just wanted to make my promotion very clean and I thought I was correct in the choices. But this has already served as a learning experience at least. I will continue with my server and if you have any curiosity, just join to see the well-done work and thus be able to give critical feedback to the server and not to the post. Thank you for your time spent here, cheers.

Oh, with this chat of ours, I just unlocked the second trophy on the forum... in a while, I'll be ready to post without these criticisms, hahaha.

@Bee King Correct the description of top weapons as they are the same (Glorious Axe).
Seems like simple fun server that I would like to join if had more free time. GLHF

@Bee King Correct the description of top weapons as they are the same (Glorious Axe).
Seems like simple fun server that I would like to join if had more free time. GLHF
Good to know that your impression was the one I always aimed for, simple and fun server... Thanks for the feedback.

It would be nice if in game event messages and news on website would also be in English, otherwise it is a bit demotivating for English speaker to even give it a try.

It would be nice if in game event messages and news on website would also be in English, otherwise it is a bit demotivating for English speaker to even give it a try.
Thank you for your feedback. I will rework the server to make it entirely in English!

Back