• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil][9.86] Fenris

Server Website/AAC
https://discord.gg/nqyq7vw
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol

Siegh

Thronar Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Client: 9.86
IP: 179.107.200.195
Port: 7171
Acc Manager: 1/1

I'm hosting a test server thats lasting almost a week right now, please joins us!

~

For those who crave for new challenging experiences on the world of OT, I present you my new project Fenris!

cLCKIQ.jpg

What is Fenris you may ask? And what is Thronar?
  • First, Thronar was my old project which I've worked alone on for several years. It went online maybe 3 or 4 times and made a really good impression on many people with its 100% original content, from spells, vocations, items, monsters and map.

• Fenris is what you could call a Thronar 2.0, it still holds 100% original content (very little has come unchanged from Thronar). The main difference between them is how the map is being designed: instead of being huge and expansive like Thronar, now we have a small and compact map, but extremely dense with well designed dungeons, puzzles and a city so far.

What are Fenris' main features?
  • It's first blatant feature is: characters all have the same vocation. Every character start as equal but you choose which path to follow, being it a melee fighter, an archer, a mage or even all of them! Of course it's not as easy as it sounds, acquiring equipment and money is extremely hard, learning spells require dedication in some area, and there are "mastery points" which you can use to further specialize yourself.

• Masteries are a feature that's returning from Thronar. Basically, your character has a set ammount of points that you acquire from leveling, that you can spend on passive abilities that improve something on your character, such as extra damage while wielding swords or a chance to recover mana while casting spells.
wZIUp6.jpg

• An in-depth equipment system made from scratch, with features returning from Thronar. Specially the accessories, which are a set of the most variated items you can equip on your ring or necklace slot with very different effects, such as increasing some skill, some kind of regeneration, turning invisible or even teleporting you back to town.
U49Ban.jpg

• A really dedicated map, being built to be very dense in content and hard to fully explore its secrets. Your first important quest will be to leave the city through its labirintic sewers and deep caves, which is a real challenge that will take you several hours and a couple friends to accomplish!
8HrBPN.jpg

This is the discussion thread> Fenris - Alternate Tibia Server (A legacy from Thronar) (https://otland.net/threads/fenris-alternate-tibia-server-a-legacy-from-thronar.254612/)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god, I'm so incredibly proud that you've come this far with the project. I've championed you for years to never give up, and I'm so happy you didn't!

I'm sure anyone reading this doesn't know what to expect, but Siegh has a history of creating servers with absolute depth in their systems and in their gameplay. Superrr stoked for this!

New IP to join the test server:

Yes, of course. I'm fixing as much errors as I can atm, then I'll be able to expand the hunting grounds, which is what we lack right now.

Hello @Siegh, when can we expect server to be online again? (from what I read on discord, we just need Your new IP, as server is probably running) I was really looking forward to trying Fenris out this weekend ;[

Back