• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] [Custom / 10.98] The Forgotten Tibia: No-vocations | No training | New skills | RPG-PvP | Season 1 | 04/10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://189.122.73.38:8080/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol

Togu

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
What makes it different from Tibia / The Forgotten Server 1.3?
  • There are no vocations
    Everyone starts as a normal human being with points to be distributed among the skills

• There is no skill training
    Each level you advance ou receive points to be distributed among the skills. The more levels you get, less points you receive.
    Till level 60 you have one free reset on the Guide NPC, after that you have to pay.

Skills.gif

• All clubs, swords and axes damage are based on Strenght

• You can use two one-handed weapons at the same time
    Attack speed will increase and each weapon damage will decrease.

DualWield.gif

• Distance weapons damage are based on Strenght and/or Dexterity

• Two-handed melee weapons can do critical hit and bleeding effect

• You don't need to open monsters to pickup loots while hunting
    Just need to select the item you want to loot and add to / remove from your loot list.

• You don't need to refill ammunition when hunting with arrows or bolts
    Just need to use a quiver/container on the arrow slot.

Quiver.gif

• Wands and Rods maximum damage can be increased
    When you advance your intelligence skill you increase your wand's maximum damage. Same thing works for faith and rods.

• Access to spells are based on Faith and Intelligence
    There is no level or vocation requirement for spells. The more you raise faith and intelligence, more spells you get.

• Access to runes and runes damage are based on Magic

• The screen has one more tile
    It was added one more square meter to the screen.

• You can set a title to your character
    If you have the requirements you can be a mage, a supporter, a knight or a ranger.
Skills
  • Magic
    Gives more spell power, more rune power and more mana.

• Vitality
    Gives more health.

• Strenght
    Gives more physical damage.

• Defence
    Gives more resistance to phsycal attacks and more health.

• Dexterity
    Gives more attack speed, walk speed and damage with distance weapons.

• Intelligence
    Gives more mana and access to offensive spells and runes.

• Faith
    Gives more mana and access to support spells and runes.

• Endurance
    Gives more capacity and health.

SpellList.gif

fullmap.png
More

I made an account, created character on website and downloaded client, but I keep getting error 11001, when trying to log in (doesn't matter if I put my login and password, some random letters or just leave it empty - it's always this error).

I made an account, created character on website and downloaded client, but I keep getting error 11001, when trying to log in (doesn't matter if I put my login and password, some random letters or just leave it empty - it's always this error).
Are you using IP Changer? Can you tell me what IP is on server.otmod file in mods/client_entergame folder?
There is no need to change IP with IP Changer.

Please guys if you played and liked leave a comment! :)

I wrote in my post exactly what I did and you still think fault is on my side, because i must have used ip changer? Read again:
I made an account, created character on website and downloaded client, but I keep getting error 11001, when trying to log in.
I didn't use ip changer - and your client still doesn't work. From what I heard you didn't even make the client connect to the correct IP.

I will help you, here is what I did to fix your client:
file entergame.lua (line 301):
G.host = "189.122.73.38"

It's funny, that as a player I need to show you, what you should have done to let people play xD

If only that was your only problem...
I played like 5 minutes and there are so many bugs, that it's unplayable:
JEtBV79.png

hp, mana, mana bar
items in hand not visible (as you can't see i have scorcher in hand)
items in backpack not refreshing after adding/removing sth from it
exp counter
killed monsters don't change into dead bodies, show in battle
black tiles appearing on random side of screen
etc

Last edited:
I wrote in my post exactly what I did and you still think fault is on my side, because i must have used ip changer? Read again:

I didn't use ip changer - and your client still doesn't work. From what I heard you didn't even make the client connect to the correct IP.

I will help you, here is what I did to fix your client:
file entergame.lua (line 301):
G.host = "189.122.73.38"

It's funny, that as a player I need to show you, what you should have done to let people play xD

If only that was your only problem...
I played like 5 minutes and there are so many bugs, that it's unplayable:
JEtBV79.png

hp, mana, mana bar
items in hand not visible (as you can't see i have scorcher in hand)
items in backpack not refreshing after adding/removing sth from it
exp counter
killed monsters don't change into dead bodies, show in battle
black tiles appearing on random side of screen
etc
I think you are with an older client and maybe you have an older installation of otclient on your machine, try going into your user folder and deleting the "otclient" folder with config and minimap. Then go into the website and download again the client, can you? There were other people playing and I guarantee that you will like playing it. Also, use english version when installing.

The only main bug besides that is that you need to close and open again skills window to assign points.

But thanks for the feedback!

OPA! Primeiramente parabéns pelo projeto, gostei de como mostrou as coisas (gift e tal) Cria um discord se você for brasileiro posso te ajudar a testar entre outras coisas

I think you are with an older client and maybe you have an older installation of otclient on your machine, try going into your user folder and deleting the "otclient" folder with config and minimap. Then go into the website and download again the client, can you? There were other people playing and I guarantee that you will like playing it. Also, use english version when installing.
deleted otclient folder, downloaded the client again, still coulnd't connect (error 11001), so had to put your host ip to entergame.lua. Then I was able to play, but game when I start fighting with monsters still looks like i showed in picture above. Bugged as hell, won't waste more time.

deleted otclient folder, downloaded the client again, still coulnd't connect (error 11001), so had to put your host ip to entergame.lua. Then I was able to play, but game when I start fighting with monsters still looks like i showed in picture above. Bugged as hell, won't waste more time.
I'm sorry if you couldn't play and I thank you again for telling me this issue. I'll work later on solving it.

OPA! Primeiramente parabéns pelo projeto, gostei de como mostrou as coisas (gift e tal) Cria um discord se você for brasileiro posso te ajudar a testar entre outras coisas
Valeu cara! No momento to meio sem tempo, não rola muito ficar em discord, nem tenho. Mas se quiser pode criar um novo "issue" lá no projeto no GitHub ou me enviar por mensagem privada aqui. Até prefiro, fica melhor documentado pra consultar depois. Abraço! E chame os amigos pra jogar rs

Ok, now it works fine for me - download newer version of client from main page 01.10.19 (NOT 26.09.2018 from library/downloads!).
Having some fun building my character:

1batVHx.png

I'm glad you guys are having fun! I'm sorry about the old client on the download section and thanks a lot for telling me that.

Some tips for newcomers:
If you level up with the skill window open you will have to close it and open again to assign points;
South from Rhyves you can get a free donkey mount;
On Rhyves depot you can get tasks that will help you make money and level up in early game;
You can buy brass legs on npc and get a plate armor on the graveyard (ghouls cave on south from Rhyves);
You can get elvish bow on elf fortress;
You start with all five blessings;
Till level 20, blessings have a fixed value (200 gp each one);
Till level 60 you can use 1 free reset for your points, after that you have to pay (talk with the Guide);
It's better to use the spell list on website then the one on the client.

😃

Well executing freely a build of your character is cool, but server is still so unpolished that it's hard to enjoy it for longer than couple of hours. Some major bugs, that I remember:
  • It's possible to get infinite money by buying light shovels from Riona for 100gp and selling them to William for 300gp (just need to finish djinn quest)
WnPtNRi.png

• light shovel not working on stone piles (only normal shovel works)
  • a lot of mapbugs:
- some stairs not working​
- no rope spot after going down a hole​
- landing in a wall with no way out after using rope/ going down a hole​

(also advertising server after start is not best strategy ;V)

Well executing freely a build of your character is cool, but server is still so unpolished that it's hard to enjoy it for longer than couple of hours. Some major bugs, that I remember:
  • It's possible to get infinite money by buying light shovels from Riona for 100gp and selling them to William for 300gp (just need to finish djinn quest)
WnPtNRi.png

• light shovel not working on stone piles (only normal shovel works)
  • a lot of mapbugs:
- some stairs not working​
- no rope spot after going down a hole​
- landing in a wall with no way out after using rope/ going down a hole​

(also advertising server after start is not best strategy ;V)
Light shovel npc issue solved.

Some map bugs I already know and I have to solve that but I'm without time, thx for reporting it.

attack speed is not .25% with dex

Maybe the clients interface is not showing it right. I almost sure the server is giving more attack speed when you grow dexterity. But I'll check it anyway.

i like stat system idea but u need to make a lot of balance changes for example

str and dex are scaling very bad so those builids are pointless compared to magic ones with 2h weapon
2h>2x 1h
spell requairements are insane 105int for last spell whe u have something like 260 pts
stat stages are bad idea there is no point playing after110lvl

currently u can make build to mass kill dragon lords but its imposible to hunt better monsters like demons

I'm playing this, and I have to tell you guys that this ot is pretty interesting. I can't wait to see it full! ...for wars 😈😈

Just made a reset and increased loot and exp rate. Server is on test server phase for the next weeks.
PvP-Enforced enabled.

On website you can found a brazilian whatsapp group and a discord channel in case you want to talk to me.

Last edited:
This server is very fun, different and unique, but the admin don't talk to his players and does random restarts without giving his players time to get to a safe area.

I'm sorry for that. Server is under test server and I was rushing coding new features. Soon I'll release a serious season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.