• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] [Custom / 7.4] Olderion [31/01 - 21:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
http://olderion.com
Server Address
olderion.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

olderion

Reaction score
Hello Otland, Welcome to Olderion!
Here you will have the best experience of old Tibia with unique features to keep the gameplay attractive, challenging and fun!
Olderion has its own client with an anti-bot system and active staff to ensure that the game is fair and playable for everyone.
Here you will experience the [g] old times, which we enjoy with the 7.4 client.

Features of Olderion:
Experience by internships and Tasks, to streamline and diversify hunts!
Exclusive outfits. There has to be style! War system. Make them repent!
Exp share, to give that hunt with the guys!

Basic Informations:
Ip: olderion.com
  • Level: 1x (but you need 2x less experience to up than real tibia. Ex: lv 8 tibia.com need 4.200 experience, in Olderion you need only 2.100)
  • Skills: 2x
  • Loot: 1x
  • Magic: 1x
  • Regen: 2x

Don't waste time, create your account right now!
Website
Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant understand hosters why they do expensive x2 on rook? What is the fun spending 1-2 hours on rook ? If someone wants to be a rook stayer make a rates 1-8 x20 and 8-xxx as a 2x
In my eyes there is no fun on rook especially without premium account.. So someone need to spend 2 hours (Iam sure nobody will buy Premium straight away) and then go main and find out he doesn't like the server and money is wasted...
So assuming:
  • 3 days free Premium account
  • higher rate (1-8 level)
  • free spells for everyone*

If the focus of the server was money we would fill the shop with items edited for sale.
The premium issue is to make the server as similar to Tibia version 7.4 as possible and raise money so that it remains online.

@olderion

Soooo.... I've been playing the OT and I liked the OT, bought premium and a went across the premmy bridge with my leather set, studded shield and a sabre... as I was crossing the premium bridge, it allowed me to but not before saying "You need premium account, etc." but I was able to go through... Not a big deal just a small bug.

Now I stated what my set was, the full rook set you can buy from an NPC really, you get that set and rook shouldnt be a problem at all right? Well in this case... Wrong... It was like I was fighting the monsters (spiders, snakes, wolves, etc.) completely naked.... If I have a full set on it doesn't matter if I have 12/12 skills, a spider 1 vs 1 isn't supposed to be able to hit me for 3-6's. It feels like there is no defense modifier when it comes to characters and their equipment. I definitely think that should be looked at because no way in hell should anyone have trouble getting out of rook if they have a decent enough set....

That's not the best part though.... So I finally made it to big bad level 8... Off to Main I go... Thais to start as a Druid so I can make Uh's to aid myself and others.... except there's only one problem... I went to my Druid spell seller and This is what I got:

Code:
02:07 Malthael: hi
02:07 Marvik: Nice to see you again, Malthael!
02:07 Malthael: spells
02:07 Marvik: I sell 'Find Person', 'Light', 'Create Food', 'Light Healing', 'Light Magic Missile', 'Antidote', 'Intense Healing', 'Poison Field', 'Great Light', 'Fire Field', 'Heavy Magic Missile', 'Magic Shield', 'Intense Healing Rune', 'Antidote Rune' and. ...
02:07 Marvik: 'Fireball', 'Energy Field', 'Destroy Field', 'Ultimate Healing', 'Great Fireball', 'Firebomb', 'Creature Illusion', 'Convince Creature', 'Ultimate Healing Rune', 'Chameleon', 'Poison Wall', 'Explosion' and. ...
02:07 Marvik: 'Fire Wall', 'Invisible', 'Summon Creature' and 'Energy Wall'.
02:08 Malthael: Create Food
02:08 Marvik: I am sorry but this spell is only for druids and paladins.
02:08 Malthael: spells
02:08 Marvik: I sell 'Find Person', 'Light', 'Create Food', 'Light Healing', 'Light Magic Missile', 'Antidote', 'Intense Healing', 'Poison Field', 'Great Light', 'Fire Field', 'Heavy Magic Missile', 'Magic Shield', 'Intense Healing Rune', 'Antidote Rune' and. ...
02:08 Marvik: 'Fireball', 'Energy Field', 'Destroy Field', 'Ultimate Healing', 'Great Fireball', 'Firebomb', 'Creature Illusion', 'Convince Creature', 'Ultimate Healing Rune', 'Chameleon', 'Poison Wall', 'Explosion' and. ...
02:08 Marvik: 'Fire Wall', 'Invisible', 'Summon Creature' and 'Energy Wall'.
02:08 Malthael: Find Person
02:08 Marvik: I am sorry but this spell is only for all vocations.
02:40 Malthael: Light
02:40 Marvik: I am sorry but this spell is only for all vocations.
02:08 Marvik: Farewell.

02:39 You see yourself. You are a druid.

With that being said... Now I am a level 8 druid with just enough money to buy literally 1 spell... and I can't even do that? So I wasted premium time because I can't do anything really... I've reported these all as bugs via in-game. I've been sitting in thais temple not doing a damn thing because I can't even train my magic level

In 7.4 rook was no joke, even in full max rook gear, u get hit for 30s from minos, while now in max rook gear, a mino be lucky to ever hit u above a 10, and thats with 20 misses in a row, back in 7.4 gear didnt do much

You are comparing a minotaur to a spider.... I played Real Tibia back in 7.0. With a decent set you weren't getting smacked on by a single spider...

Nonetheless thats not even much of an issue for me in all honesty... My issue is that Im a druid that cannot buy spells from the Druid Guild because I'm not a druid(?)
Post automatically merged:

In 7.4 rook was no joke, even in full max rook gear, u get hit for 30s from minos, while now in max rook gear, a mino be lucky to ever hit u above a 10, and thats with 20 misses in a row, back in 7.4 gear didnt do much

Minos needed at least 3 players to kill. Their defense was too high for rook weapons so you needed to break their shielding.

@Malthael
Good afternoon, first of all I would like to thank you for playing Olderion Online.

I will explain step by step!

1-> The bridge - it's a silly mistake but it has been fixed!
2-> The damage of monsters - I based all damage and monster formulas on the datapack that was "ripped" from Tibia. Therefore, it is very likely that there are no errors in this regard. It turns out that the old formula was different from the ones we have today.
3 -> The npc Marvik - when i went to do ot (something that took a lot of time and work), i ended up changing the vocations of npc Marvik ... a serious mistake but that has already been fixed!

I'm sad that your experience at Olderion Online was so negative. We always have a GM online to solve the bugs, and, if not, we have specific sessions on the website to report the same ones that will be quickly seen by the GMs.

@edit
You can follow updates at: - Olderion (http://olderion.com/?changelog)

Last edited:
@Malthael
Good afternoon, first of all I would like to thank you for playing Olderion Online.

I will explain step by step!

1-> The bridge - it's a silly mistake but it has been fixed!
2-> The damage of monsters - I based all damage and monster formulas on the datapack that was "ripped" from Tibia. Therefore, it is very likely that there are no errors in this regard. It turns out that the old formula was different from the ones we have today.
3 -> The npc Marvik - when i went to do ot (something that took a lot of time and work), i ended up changing the vocations of npc Marvik ... a serious mistake but that has already been fixed!

I'm sad that your experience at Olderion Online was so negative. We always have a GM online to solve the bugs, and, if not, we have specific sessions on the website to report the same ones that will be quickly seen by the GMs.

@edit
You can follow updates at: - Olderion (http://olderion.com/?changelog)

I am glad you got that all sorted out, another small bug I found from checking the website spells is that when making arrows you only make 10 of them when conjuring, if I’m not mistaken didn’t you conjure 15 arrows at a time? On the server it says you conjure 10, as well as Conjure Bolt spell it makes 5 on Olderion but I’m pretty sure that was 10. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or if it was intended on paladins making less ammo.

Going through the spells again Conjure Burst arrow used to give you 8 as well not 5

Hi

My POV is that the community is not big enough for two "retrocores"... So while I like the idea of hardcore exp, I would rather play in there with 1k players and a very experienced host than trying in here.

Having that said, it played this OT for a few and it was lag free and seemed bug free too. Any chance you can boost the exp and loot?

My suggestion is to make something in which people can get to lvl 60ish in like a couple hours, and then you can slow down the xp as much as you want...

Increased loot is a must in every OT, as no one really wants to make lootbag of viking helmets :)

Ya, he didnt play old school for sure, he just played edited ots. Old school tibia was hardcore to a whole new level, everyday u would see 100s of bodies in rook cause stuff was so damn strong

Back