• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] [Custom / 7.4] Olderion [31/01 - 21:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
http://olderion.com
Server Address
olderion.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
But.. you're aware Kaspar actually referred to you? 🤭

lmao, I read that and laughed that he thought it was directed towards me... and @raged0411 I haven’t played many old school OT’s so your opinion on me just playing “editedOT’s” is invalid. I managed to make it to level 83 RP on real tibia back in about 6.9 - 7.2 Not sure how aware you are of how tough real tibia really was, but that was quite an accomplishment. in those times of me playing in rookgaard I have never been smacked up by spiders on real tibia as much as this OT, and yeah sure Minotaurs were indeed tough, but never have I ever been smacked for 30’s. so if you want to make an opinion that I’m used to “Edited OT’s” meanwhile I’ve played like 2 Old school servers, I’m going to do the same and give my opinion that I feel as though if you got smacked by spiders and Minotaurs and rookgaard was “extremely hard” for you, and you got hit for 30s by Minotaurs... I feel as though you potentially had your shield in your arrow slot

Last edited:
Pretty sure hes not talking to me, as he quoted u and said that didnt know how old servers was, he would have quoted me if he was talking about me, and almost every one of those 7.4 servers out here rook is not as strong as rook really was in 7.4, this server i think actually has the real rook values, where u cant solo a mino even in top rook gear without pots, blocking to heal and whatnot. Almost every 7.4 server i play if u get full rook set u can go tank minos and hunt them easily, thats not how real 7.4 was.

Pretty sure hes not talking to me, as he quoted u and said that didnt know how old servers was, he would have quoted me if he was talking about me, and almost every one of those 7.4 servers out here rook is not as strong as rook really was in 7.4, this server i think actually has the real rook values, where u cant solo a mino even in top rook gear without pots, blocking to heal and whatnot. Almost every 7.4 server i play if u get full rook set u can go tank minos and hunt them easily, thats not how real 7.4 was.

Nobody quoted me on anything? And there is a very big difference between my set I had killing SPIDERS opposed to killing Minotaurs. Yes a Minotaur would hit you frequently even with a leather set, but not 30’s... You are trying to compare a Minotaur to a Spider, which the two are just not comparable

According to tibia 7.4 code, spiders max hit was 9. And doing the math on the full leather set, u could reduce the dmg by 1point, so u would still take fairly contant 8s. And minotuar max hits was actually 44 but with full rook set it is around 32 so yes its true, please stop trying to say im wrong with every fact proves im right.

Tbh its a bad time to start with a low rate 7.4 we got retrocores that started in december and a new medivia server aswell most of the community will play that bro ;/

Pretty sure hes not talking to me, as he quoted u and said that didnt know how old servers was, he would have quoted me if he was talking about me

Why don't you ask him? :rolleyes:
What you refer to as "7.4 code" is probably another "edited OT" itself, and that's kinda ironic.
Anyway, it's no point to argue. There are original files to verify, and I can tell you all the values you've given here are incorrect. Just try it on experimental realots and you'll see :)

According to tibia 7.4 code, spiders max hit was 9. And doing the math on the full leather set, u could reduce the dmg by 1point, so u would still take fairly contant 8s. And minotuar max hits was actually 44 but with full rook set it is around 32 so yes its true, please stop trying to say im wrong with every fact proves im right.

Every point of armor in your equipment decreases physical damage received by 1. Full leather set would have 7 armor points (1+4+1+1) so provided that u wear only leather set spider would hit 2 dmg at best on you, or more because considering ur previous posts i dont think spiders maxhit was 9 actually and i think ur talking out of your ass buddy

I didn't want to do this post because anyone can enter and see the damage from the monsters themselves.

But since this discussion ended, I decided to film the damage of the monsters. Any doubts, anyone can enter and test it themselves.

Without equipment.

pelado.gif
(average damage 1 - 10.)

With equipment and skills 12.

equips.gif
(average damage 1 - 4. most being blocked.)

the server is online, you can login and test!

@Malthael
@raged0411
@kay
@Recreant
Post automatically merged:

couldn't be more wrong!

9 would be a player with spider skills.
a weapon formula is different from melee damage.

Last edited:
@olderion
I was only commenting on raged0411 posts about "real 7.4", not your server.
However damage on those gifs seems a bit off. In the first one spider hits you for 10 and three hits later for 11. In real tibia max hit of a spider was 10 (assuming not trained) and the probability of such hit was extremely low, especially considering you're using fist defense here. In that case it could take a whole day and you'd not see it.
In the second one hits are also too frequent. With that stuff you should be hit maybe once every 2 minutes.
As I said, it's no need to argue, you guys can verify that on cip files (experimental realots for instance).

@olderion
I was only commenting on raged0411 posts about "real 7.4", not your server.
However damage on those gifs seems a bit off. In the first one spider hits you for 10 and three hits later for 11. In real tibia max hit of a spider was 10 (assuming not trained) and the probability of such hit was extremely low, especially considering you're using first defense here. It could take a whole day and you'd not see it.
In the second one hits are also too frequent. With that stuff you should be hit maybe once every 2 minutes.
As I said, it's no need to argue, you guys can verify that on cip files (experimental realots for instance).
I agree. Both of them I filmed several times to catch the biggest and most constant damage.
In fact, the maximum hit spider without equipment is around 10.60, so I put it to round up.
The second time, in particular, because they were all being blocked.

Cip used integers, so it was all rounded down. Anyway, those max hits are way too frequent, even if it took you several tries. In reality it would take ages to catch two max hits within such short period. And you're not testing on 0 defense, which makes it even less probable.
I'm guessing the problem is you set it to discrete uniform distribution, which is quite common for OT servers. While in fact extreme values should be of much lower probability.

Last edited:
Back