• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil][Custom] Kingdom Age Online - Open BETA

https://imgur.com/a/Htp2g
Htp2g

how i can fix it ?

@Doomdice : I didn't understand. Did you try what I ask for you to do? Can you explain? Thanks for understanding.

@Shade ~ : Hahaahah

@Dope23 : Did you mean the chat window? If you did, please update your client by reopening your launcher. There is a new option for keep the chat window activated. :)
If you want to keep the chat opening and closing when you send a message, and you can't reopen, just use your mouse for pull it up. Sometimes the chat loses the focus. Unfortunately, we don't know why, but follow these steps I said for fix, because it works.

Last edited:
@Doomdice : I didn't understand. Did you try what I ask for you to do? Can you explain? Thanks for understanding.

@Shade ~ : Hahaahah

@Dope23 : Did you mean the chat window? If you did, please update your client by reopening your launcher. There is a new option for keep the chat window activated. :)
If you want to keep the chat opening and closing when you send a message, and you can't reopen, just use your mouse for pull it up. Sometimes the chat loses the focus. Unfortunately, we don't know why, but follow these steps I said for fix, because it works.
I am on trying to figure how to get this chat to stay up I had reinstall the game also when you broadcasted it but Idk why it not working.

@Doomdice : You need to reupdate your client by reopening the launcher. But for this, you need to keep your client closed when you are updating it.

You could also switch the NPC's if you want a more "realistic" feel :p instead of deactivating them
Yea I don't think anybody really minds if he does this, however, it just has to be done in the right way or it ends up being very very annoying

@Michy : lol? What level are you? I think you even go out from the Tutorial Island. You need to read what they say. Otherwise, you will not understand how the game works. There are 9 NPCs that explains about the main things of the game. Just talk to them until get to The Goddess Yggdrasil. Then you will get a Soaring Mask, some equipment and level 10. So you need just to equip and use this mask for get out of the Tutorial Island (to go to main island, in the Erembor city).

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'm trying to do my best. So, please, before complain, ask.
Thanks and sorry about any inconvenience.

For thous that is not working,

run the launcher as administrator

Updates Until Now

> Client

[2016 December 21]

+ Added option "Always show the console"
+ Updated chat window issue. Now if you activate the option "Always show the console", the window will not be resized when you send a message.
+ Option "Keep chat toggle enabled" has been added. When enabled with the option "Always show the console", you will not need to press "enter" twice for send messages, like the old way.

> Server

[2016 December 21]

+ Fixed some premium stuffs (like "Auto Loot Money" button)

+ Soaring Mask fixed
+ Fixed Main Quest Level 15, king message.
+ Deactivated the time system. We will think a better way to use the time system
+ Fixed dungeons. Now the boss appears.
+ Fixed the NPCs prices
+ Fixed NPC respawn when they die.