• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BRAZIL] D2 Server 7.4 Cast - Online 2018

[Conjuring] We have updated conjuring's discounts in game and in the website. The updated discounts will take in effect after the next global save.
[Bans] Our server ban's description was wrong. It is not 24 hours, but 48 hours. We have fixed this message and updates will be available after the next server save.

Oi, GM !!!

O seu OT não tem moral mesmo, eu cometi a infelicidade de doar no seu servidor e na primeira semana seus amigos morrem redskull na WAR e drop SD de 200x e SSA de 200x, como vai ficar o meu dinheiro? você poderia devolver?
Your OT does not have credibility, I've done the misfortune to donate to your server and in the first week your friends die redskull on WAR and drop SD of 200x and SSA of 200x, how are you going to get my money? Could you give it back?

Oi, GM !!!

O seu OT não tem moral mesmo, eu cometi a infelicidade de doar no seu servidor e na primeira semana seus amigos morrem redskull na WAR e drop SD de 200x e SSA de 200x, como vai ficar o meu dinheiro? você poderia devolver?
Your OT does not have credibility, I've done the misfortune to donate to your server and in the first week your friends die redskull on WAR and drop SD of 200x and SSA of 200x, how are you going to get my money? Could you give it back?

Hello tibians, you sure can advertise your server in here.

Back