• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] Mythera-Global 10.97 Global Real Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol why have it say USA on title of u going to host in Brazil?
Because at the moment its local host in united states, when beta is over i will purchase a brazil host.

edit: I have noticed people had problems logging into the site, it has been fixed!

Last edited:
Server Security - our server is free from DDoS'es. We are hosted by the best company for Open Tibia Servers - OVH.
This is false.

You say the server is hosted at your local place/own computer.

When the server will be hosted in "Brazil" you can't use OVH since they do not offer any Brazil locations..

About the long-time edition I'm not sure that will happen.

this guy is a lier he has no money to buy a host he will host from his destop he just lures people

this guy is a lier he has no money to buy a host he will host from his destop he just lures people
I already got a host ready for November, i am doing a 200$ countdown and host is 50$. If i make any donations from countdown i will put more towards the host. Nice try Erick.

edit: Also i plan to do guild tournaments, guilds win cash prizes and points. There will also be a Guildhall north of thais for the guild tournament and it will happen once a month. The winning guild gets the Guildhall and if they retain it they keep it for another month. The guild who also owns the Guildhall can earn points for there guild members.

buddy you been saying the same thing for over 2 years haha nice try :)

buddy you been saying the same thing for over 2 years haha nice try :)
I talked about doing a countdown for a realmap a few days ago, i didnt do a countdown on rook-valley because i knew it would not be worth it. But this realmap project will be worth putting work into it and making it into something.

alan buddy i can pull out screens from 2 years ago saying you will do all this and never do so please stop with the scandal thanks

alan buddy i can pull out screens from 2 years ago saying you will do all this and never do so please stop with the scandal thanks
Funny how you call me alan when it isnt even my real name :p and i will be doing it because i got friends who will play if i do a countdown, also teams who will join if i do a countdown. I also play to give guilds some guild points on start (1000+ guild points)

buddy your rook valley fell apart cause all you do is reset reset reset @project-rl will confront that 100 %

Wow next rl map WOW damn WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Rl map freaks, cant create a own server :(

Wow next rl map WOW damn WOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Rl map freaks, cant create a own server :(
I plan to run it without resets, similiar to Aurera-Global which has been online for almost 3 years ^^ I wanna do the same but with more systems and events that they do not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back