• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Brazil] Mythera-Global 10.97 Global Real Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, and I don't mean any offense..
But is that real you make enough money?
Because if you do, why do you care about a few bucks donated to other servers and constantly ask for donations back even if they were from months ago, at some places even years ago.
I've seen you countless times asking for points back at Classicus, and you've asked me multiple times for points back on DarkOT, and as many know, mostly DarkOT resets every 6 months, and are dead for 4-5..
So whenever you ask for points back on DarkOT you're asking about donations made nearly half a year ago.
As late as today, you asked for points back on DarkOT and transfered to Thorsan Midrate, even thou DarkOT is still up and running and no reset have been made there yet... so there you actually asked for points back you still possess in statuses/items.

So my question, do you really make enough money?
And if so, why do you keep asking for donation back every now and then?
Why do i ask for points back? Why donate to a mid rate or high rate server when it dies in a few days or maybe a week. When i played your DarkOT yeah i donated, only to watch it go from 150-200 players to 10 players in a few days. Why waste money on a server if it will just die, reset and do the same dam thing. I do not like reset servers which is why i plan to make a server that will last. No resets and make it so guilds can get free points every day when they can, none of this 'level up get points' bullshit when it isn't even enough for them to have fun. I wanna create a server where people have a choice to donate or get points for FREE. Also on DarkOT you deleted my account, which was the reason i was asking to get points on the other server. And yes i do make enough money irl but i refuse to waste it on 7.4 - 8.0 ots when they just fail and die in a week.

edit: I also find it funny how the people who liked your comment, liked your post. But they support your cash servers which die in a week and you just let it run with 1-3 players online. I know that when it dies you just switch it to a shit host possibly paying like 5$/month.

Why do i ask for points back? Why donate to a mid rate or high rate server when it dies in a few days or maybe a week. When i played your DarkOT yeah i donated, only to watch it go from 150-200 players to 10 players in a few days. Why waste money on a server if it will just die, reset and do the same dam thing. I do not like reset servers which is why i plan to make a server that will last. No resets and make it so guilds can get free points every day when they can, none of this 'level up get points' bullshit when it isn't even enough for them to have fun. I wanna create a server where people have a choice to donate or get points for FREE. Also on DarkOT you deleted my account, which was the reason i was asking to get points on the other server. And yes i do make enough money irl but i refuse to waste it on 7.4 - 8.0 ots when they just fail and die in a week.

edit: I also find it funny how the people who liked your comment, liked your post. But they support your cash servers which die in a week and you just let it run with 1-3 players online. I know that when it dies you just switch it to a shit host possibly paying like 5$/month.
I can't wait to see your server acceptation donations and then completely die down, because with your attitude they wont last long..
And if you have problem with servers that dies fast, then DON'T PLAY MID/HIGH RATES THEN for damn sake.. oldschool mid/high rate doesn't stay alive long and that's not because of the servers but the people who keep acting like sheeps.. they follow the crowd without any mind what kind of server it is, and when 2 leave a server for a new one, everyone will follow very shortly.

And DarkOT isn't a cash-server to feed me pizzas, it feeds me dedicated server.
I have now 20 dedicated servers and several side-projects which is possible thanks to DarkOT.
And beside, don't forget, DarkOT normally is dead for 4-5 months before next reset, which means I need to save up money every time so I don't run out of them so I can continue to play the host, after that a reset is very pricey itself, a countdown at otservlist alone cost 90 euro/day and DarkOT normally have 5-7 days countdown every reset.

So with those facts, where is there money over for me to "steal" really? or you think DarkOT gains 10,000's of euros donations the first month or what?

You should seriously get some facts straight before you call someone cash-cow.

Servers that's rely on Dark to feed their dedicated:
http://thorsan.net/ -(Totally 4 dedicated servers involved)
http://midrate.thorsan.net/ -(totally 4 dedicated involved)
http://opentibiaservers.net/?subtopic=servers -(totally 2 dedicated involved)
http://darkot.net/ -(totally 4 dedicated involved)

If you wonder how 1 server can have several dedicated..
1 web and game
1 for feeding heavy stuffs
2+ for proxies (1 each proxy)

About your account that was removed.. it was auto-deleted because you tried to file a chargeback.... so don't act like you was unfairly deleted for some bullshit reason.

Your excuse to the chargeback was "omg game dead, players leave, plx my money back I insist get my money back".
So you're admitting you donate because a server has lot of players, not because you want to support an awesome server you've found.. and that's low of you..
You are one of those who support cash-cow if you donate ONLY because the number of players and not for what type of server it is.

Edit:
Funny, I checked your donation shop, you offer more donation items than DarkOT does and you call DarkOT a cash-cow.
Also, it's pretty cheap saying you have enough money, and accept donations, and not buy a real domain but use a free one..
Last, Your website is full of bugs, maybe you should check out some web related tutorials how to build a website and not just take a download and run website and modify it and make it get thousand of bugs by your edits..
And if the website is a cheap download&run with bad edits.. I can't even imagine what would be fucked up in the actual server, but I bet you downloaded it on some br forum there they share 10.97 servers "bug free" while they're filled with bugs + your skills with website somewhat tells you'll have more bugs in the server now than after downloading it.
Unlike you, at least I BUILD my servers and websites from scratch, no fucking download&run in any of my servers...........

Last edited:
hahahah, i really want to ssee those 500 players. xD

Can't buy anything from shop it asking for point. testing out tho
The site shop is for points, forgot to close that page thanks. The in-game store all items are 0 coins!

hahahah, i really want to ssee those 500 players. xD
You act like 500 players is hard to get, with a countdown on otservlist and giving people what they want it isn't hard. You put in money to make money.

Can't aswell download the client from website (redirected to a blank website)

So you found your credit card? gz broo, dont let your mom move it again. ok?
Don't take it personally, God Mythera is just being childish..
He call me a cash-grabber because 1 of my servers make donations to feed several other projects, and then I call him cash grabber because he has 1 donate server that's supposed to feed him..
and it ended this way:
7LINh8f.png

He picks the fight, and then he runs away xD

hahahaha, The fun thing is that he picks on servers owners and hate them for serveral stupid reasons, but when he makes a thread and these people who got targeted by Mythera attack him. Then he cries and makes a new thread. (Y)

I see that this project has failed like the otherones. He want to gain income, but without an outcome...
i haven't seen his servers to be stable or not too massive bugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back