• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Break limit of Damage system HELP

Hashirama479

World of Ninja
Solutions
Reaction score
How do I break the limit of damage system? Broken HP and MP limit I got alredy same for monsters but just found a other problem that you cant deal more than 2.1B... can someone help me to break the limit?

As Colandus said thats what I need haha, can someone help me out?! xD

Bump :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically it was broken in one of the released Source by Marko Peric, Search over otland you will find it for 3884(since i was the one to do it,tho it has some flaws) so not advised to use it unless you know what ya doing

What you mean? :eek: xD
For example if players hits 1B you should use a different formula to calculate damge: result_of_new_formula = result_from_old_foruma/2
Then if new formula is used execute damage dealing function 2 times instead of 1.

For example h-level players who should deal 3B dmg at 1 hit in 1 second, he will deal 1.5B in 1 hit, but he will hit 2 times in the same second.

You are asking for help in a source edit and you didn't even specify the source you're using. Are you specting someone to just come here and ask it in order to help you? ...

Yea sorry my fault, forgot it.. xD

there we go: Tfs 0.4 3777 broken hp and mp limit.rar

:p

For example if players hits 1B you should use a different formula to calculate damge: result_of_new_formula = result_from_old_foruma/2
Then if new formula is used execute damage dealing function 2 times instead of 1.

For example h-level players who should deal 3B dmg at 1 hit in 1 second, he will deal 1.5B in 1 hit, but he will hit 2 times in the same second.

Kinda weird and shit what happend if someone deals 5B then 2,,5 ( not broken ) 2x in same sec? it still bugs? xD

EDIT: its maybe a solution for some days but not forever I think xD

bump

Bump :X

Bump -_-

bumpppppppppppppp......

BUMP : D

Last edited by a moderator:
Try enums.h
Change:
Code:
struct CombatDamage
{