• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bring back Icechaw!

Should Twifysoft create a high exp server?

• Hell yea!

Votes: 42 50.0%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • I could care less and am wasting my time reading, and voting on this thread.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • tl;tr

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Creon

Reaction score
Please vote a yes or no to bring back a new server similar to that of Icechaw (for those who don't know, Icechaw was a high exp real map ot).

The Best (OTS) on The World Made By Twifysoft Ihope Icechaw Back Agian Really

Icechaw was a great server. Tbh one of my favorite one which i played.
Would be Nice to have it back eh :)

P.S i voted wrong ;(

Icechaw for life :)

If we would bring back IceChaw, it wouldn't be 8.6. It would basically be a copy of ShadowCores with much higher rates (I think the average exp rate was around 300 on IceChaw) and experience from killing players. So if you are voting Yes, please keep that in mind (it's important for us because we don't want to start a new server which ends up being empty because it isn't what you expected it to be).

If we would bring back IceChaw, it wouldn't be 8.6. It would basically be a copy of ShadowCores with much higher rates (I think the average exp rate was around 300 on IceChaw) and experience from killing players. So if you are voting Yes, please keep that in mind (it's important for us because we don't want to start a new server which ends up being empty because it isn't what you expected it to be).

Nevermind.

Dont start a new ot its fine with shadow and lunar =) Only allow transfers from Shadow to Lunar

Yeah you should definately bring back Icechaw with the new features. But I think that you should be focusing on Lunarforce for the moment because we don't want that server to die. It's a great server really. People just can't stand being killed all the time from high levels which I think is a good argument. But then again , what did they expect from a hardcore pvp server? They have to eat the deaths and continue...

İcechaw.otland.net

Gm Please Open Back İcechaw My Friends and I'm want open tibia we love tibia please ..!<3

- - - Updated - - -

Gm Please Open Back İcechaw My Friends and I'm want open tibia we love tibia please ..!<3

Back