• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bring back oldschool tibia - one last attempt. 1/11/12

they have said it once bfor that they will never go back to oldschool :p
sux to be them losing all the oldschoolers
I quit 06 and will never start again, well maybe if they bring a oldschool server which most likely is a rlly rlly rlly low % of happening hah.

HAIL 7.4 and earlier!

If I would win in "Who becomes a millionaire"(german quiz show) I would give cip 1million, but bring back old schoool!

If I would win in "Who becomes a millionaire"(german quiz show) I would give cip 1million, but bring back old schoool!
offtopic but I have to say,

Its not german its in almost every country ^^

someone should try to get in contact with a Cipsoft employer, and have an conversation with him.

someone should try to get in contact with a Cipsoft employer, and have an conversation with him.

Whenever someone asks a cipsoft employer about opening old school server, I hope thr cipsoft employer wont pick the wrong answer :)
183584473_15a1fdac98.jpg

I'm definetly going to sign it.. I played rl tibia month ago and bought myself 90 pacc, when i saw how rl tibia looks like atmi dont ever want to login !

O god , just get over yourself..... you could have also logged in without getting premium

Real Tibia Oldschool will comeback, though
not hosted by CipSoft: RealOts will be launched in december consisting of ORIGINAL CIPs files
protocol version 7.4

Still it is oldschool and consists of CIPs files, so acctually its an 7.70 FanRemake not hosted by CIP :)

Sure it still is a remake , because some updated will come to improve RealOts :)
Anyway looking fooooorward to playing this!

Sure it still is a remake , because some updated will come to improve RealOts :)
Anyway looking fooooorward to playing this!
Well its starting as fresh 7.7!

Add realots to your signature, show it some love!

My signature is already used as u can see :)
Anyway I will try to embed it^^
hope to see ya around :D

Back