• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved broken function at boats

Felipe93

Ghost Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland

i've added bring me to functions to boat npcs
they works if i say for example:Hi, Venore, Yes it works
buy when i say bring me to venore the npc doesn't reply
and i get this error at my console exe
PD:Im using OTHIRE 1.0

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/barco_thais.lua:onCreatureSay

data/npc/scripts/barco_thais.lua:34: attempt to call method 'isFocused' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        data/npc/scripts/barco_thais.lua:34: in function 'callback'
        data/npc/scripts/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:301: in function 'onCreatureSay'
        data/npc/scripts/barco_thais.lua:11: in function <data/npc/scripts/barco_thais.lua:11>

Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/barco_thais.lua:onCreatureSay

data/npc/scripts/barco_thais.lua:34: attempt to call method 'isFocused' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        data/npc/scripts/barco_thais.lua:34: in function 'callback'
        data/npc/scripts/lib/npcsystem/npchandler.lua:301: in function 'onCreatureSay'
        data/npc/scripts/barco_thais.lua:11: in function <data/npc/scripts/barco_thais.lua:11>

THIS IS MY NPC .LUA

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey no problemo! But know this community is alive becuase people helping each other. By that I don't mean sharing everything one creates, but a "bring me to" NPC is not really considered to be a work of personal art
:c i know its not but it rlly took me effort because im just learning but you are totally right
btw i got cast system for othire working i have to fix some errors related to open new channel anyway i gonna upload it now so maybe others can help with this
also i gonna upload it with the fist weapons feature and (gm x-ray visionpeonso did it, not me)
rate bonius prem for premium players few secconds

Back