• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bronze to plat/diamond.

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey fellows, once again a new account been started. Currently untouched at ranked.

Anyone up to join as a Support (i'm adc) and go for the first 10 games and rank up real quick? last 2 weeks I got time to play league so I will play really often, cant find a good nunu supp tho :S

nunu sucks,get lulu,leona,blitzcrank,thresh,alistar,taric but no freaking nunu!

I don't get why,only thing he do is slowing/buffing,no heal no real stun

He's a good support for adcs that are really buffed with as but the best supports currently are; thresh, janna, lulu, leona, sona, elise(if played really well, hitting cc etc) and zyra(same as elise).

Thresh requirsa some sort of skill and thinking more than for example a sona just using ult on 5 people and spaamin shit.

In my opinion nunus ult is not even a big point of demage. the best part ios that if you play stuff such as ez you can hit every single spell cause they wont be able to dodge it, if vayne your condemn will be so easy to be a good stun if played right. it buys uppertunities. stuff like janna is the hardest in my opinion. you can screw up too much and people in gold~ like to srew shit up. such as ulti people over walls which would have been easy kills or not beeign able to preshield you

Back