• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bruhs exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i guess this is an rpg game at heart so i shouldn't argue with you trying to be someone you're not. :)

im tryin to be myself? so now im not my self ur saying?

thats cute. Learn proper come backs plx. LOL ur already thinking im going far and u cant think of proper come backs already?

How sweeeet.

Daark Assassin came back a few times, and you definitely had more people there/attacking (the only other name I can remember is Azeck though)

Also, we weren't using combo bot nor did it even look as if we were, I'm not sure how you're arriving at that.

same way he's going to make in to the nba. in his head :/

We've done more than unfair fights, 3v like 10 etc etc.
YouTube - 3 Bruhs Vs Foul Souls/Guys

players with rebirths that can cap hundreds more pots than me winning in a 1v1 would prove nothing, though, and unless you're truly retarded you know it.

dude, half of your team arrives at the end.. just cuz u started with 3 doesnt mean u beat them with 3.. rofl

same way he's going to make in to the nba. in his head :/

tanner, u know when sum1 atks u the black square appears? u guys had that appearing all at the same time, some1 was sd leader cuz all of ya are mages.

and Railio u keep bringing this up, are you upset im an athlete or sumthing? Athletes can play rpg games to u know.....just not as much as u do LOL

oh and guys btw...UMADSIS?

im tryin to be myself? so now im not my self ur saying?

thats cute. Learn proper come backs plx. LOL ur already thinking im going far and u cant think of proper come backs already?

How sweeeet.

14:56: you advanced in forum flaming.

congrats. don't take this so seriously :p its a game.

14:56: you advanced in forum flaming.

congrats. don't take this so seriously :p its a game.

thats what im telling you, dont take my words doucher. lmfao and i said that cuz u said i cant be myself? u is the Re of the Tard?

We've done more than unfair fights, 3v like 10 etc etc.
YouTube - 3 Bruhs Vs Foul Souls/Guys

players with rebirths that can cap hundreds more pots than me winning in a 1v1 would prove nothing, though, and unless you're truly retarded you know it.

would have been impressive you you actaully won with ONLY 3 people, surviving is not hard.. its just potting... lol you had your whole team at the end... lol so your video is misslabled

and plus you guys are not that good, royal shotz didnt want to war today, cuz he was complainging that we had 1 more guy on our team making it 5v4 btw we had 2 lvl 300-400 and one had 0 rebirths (thats who he was complaing about) our team consisted of me answer, saul, dementia (lvl 300 ATT), death avenger (lvl 420 ish ATT ), whiel on their side was royal shotz, fredi crover, angel of the dead, hoo hoo, so they called drakan to even the odds lmao! found it funny, imma cam the next war expose you guys for the pussys you are, honestly.

well if the point was to make himself look like an attention seeking 9 year old he did a great job :peace:

well you finaly caught on, but hes 8 and IM 9 soo you fail. :p

tanner, u know when sum1 atks u the black square appears? u guys had that appearing all at the same time, some1 was sd leader cuz all of ya are mages.

and Railio u keep bringing this up, are you upset im an athlete or sumthing? Athletes can play rpg games to u know.....just not as much as u do LOL

oh and guys btw...UMADSIS?

ok i admit i'm an addict :/ 2-3 hours a week, i have a serious problem help me oh superstar athlete. :(

weren't you the one bragging about having a lot of rebirths earlier? i'm sure that took a lot of hours for you sitting behind your screen.

ok i admit i'm an addict :/ 2-3 hours a week, i have a serious problem help me oh superstar athlete. :(

weren't you the one bragging about having a lot of rebirths earlier? i'm sure that took a lot of hours for you sitting behind your screen.

nah just abit of lvling from here an there..u do realized i made my account several months ago and in my spare time i can lvl? an eww how do u sit for 2-3 hours seriously? i have a serious problem help me oh superstar athlete..i suggest going outdoors more (Y)

dude, half of your team arrives at the end.. just cuz u started with 3 doesnt mean u beat them with 3.. rofl

Never stated we won with 3, said we weren't afraid of unfair battle. Considering they started off with the entrance blocked to let barely anyone in they should have been able to maintain that therefore giving them a huge number advantage.

No clue what you mean by black square appearing, and not all of us were mages.

Never stated we won with 3, said we weren't afraid of unfair battle. Considering they started off with the entrance blocked to let barely anyone in they should have been able to maintain that therefore giving them a huge number advantage.

umm Roflcopter? what happened yesterday? or maybe u werent there lemme fill u in

it started as a 4vs8 battle ended up in a 2vs9 battle finished (cuz i got tired of pottin) with a 9vs1 battle and ur tellin me ur not afraid of numbers? plzzzz..ur team had numbers and they ran away at sum points

Oh Tanner Btw...UMADSIS?

No clue what you mean by black square appearing, and not all of us were mages.

when sum1 atks u tibia shows u whos atking marked with the black outline of the creature/player? By combo botting this appeared all at the same time of all the players except for the melee guys. Leaving me with the conclusion that some1 was the SD leader or w.e

all of u except niggers and royal were mages so chillax thats a 2:9 ratio :D

Anways boys unlike u im not gunna stay up all night talkin to u guys i need sum rest =)

umm 1 thing before i go

HEY GUYS
UMADSIS?

it started as a 4vs8 battle ended up in a 2vs9 battle finished (cuz i got tired of pottin) with a 9vs1 battle and ur tellin me ur not afraid of numbers? plzzzz..ur team had numbers and they ran away at sum points

The only time we ran anywhere was when I said in vent "run away from the ladder so they'll stop hopping then spam para when they come on screen" or something to that effect.

nah just abit of lvling from here an there..u do realized i made my account several months ago and in my spare time i can lvl? an eww how do u sit for 2-3 hours seriously? i have a serious problem help me oh superstar athlete..i suggest going outdoors more (Y)

hmm 2-3 hours in a week? thats 30 min here or there. yea thats awful.

pretty sure you've played more than normal people do to get the rebirths you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back