• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bruhs Vs. Take Life

Actually it does suck comparing with elfbot/ng/neobot/ghostbot :)
It's the best free bot tho

I'm assuming you mean Tibiabot NG when you say "NG". TUGBot is MUCH better than Tibiabot NG. TUGBot++ WILL be the best bot once it's released.

Nah guys they let us in the defense like last time duh..

Current Score: 5-0

24 Jul 2010, 23:17 + Rioha killed at level 799 by Ooth, Vinow, Death Dealer, Bjonik and by Renuzit.

not in their guild anymore so i dont count!! ^^

Current Score: 5-0

24 Jul 2010, 23:42 + Who Cares killed at level 915 by Renuzit, Ooth and by Prownage.
24 Jul 2010, 23:17 + Rioha killed at level 799 by Ooth, Vinow, Death Dealer, Bjonik and by Renuzit.
24 Jul 2010, 23:08 + Raxor killed at level 825 by Ooth, Death Dealer, Vinow, Renuzit and by Bjonik.
24 Jul 2010, 22:59 + Raxor killed at level 831 by Prodigy, Ooth, Renuzit, Death Dealer, Vinow and by Bjonik.
24 Jul 2010, 22:58 + Who Cares killed at level 922 by Vinow, Bjonik, Prodigy, Ooth, Renuzit and by Death Dealer.

>>> Not in their guild so... ..i.

You were, else the frag wouldn't show up on guild wars.

never heard about ++ :eek:

Nick (DarkstaR) is still coding the bot from the ground up. The bot will be just as effective, if not better, than Elf, Mage, and any other mainstream botting software.

But of course this is not the place to discuss such topics. I request the posts referring to TUGbot, and other bots, be deleted.

Back