• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Bruhs

Who Cares

Reaction score
Take Life is pretty much over. New guild will be made hopefully it wont turn to shit but who knows, gl and eat shit ;p but in all seriousness have fun on wherever you go, was fun fighting with you, ups and downs.. nothing last forever, keep it real.

a thread will be realeased later on to knowledge a certain hand fill of your team ... ( jonas, tanner, akalic, death dealer,..)

your fake pothead, welfare living, food stamp searching, inbred shack living asshole, craig <3

Take Life is pretty much over. New guild will be made hopefully it wont turn to shit but who knows, gl and eat shit ;p but in all seriousness have fun on wherever you go, was fun fighting with you, ups and downs.. nothing last forever, keep it real.

a thread will be realeased later on to knowledge a certain hand fill of your team ... ( jonas, tanner, akalic, death dealer,..)

your fake pothead, welfare living, food stamp searching, inbred shack living asshole, craig <3

You do realize that we would still be here playing and waring. But with the bias gm's and what not it's kinda hard to stick around, when your being spy'd on, and having Mr Jew banning all of us and giving notations just because he is a lil baby back bitch. But over all we never really wanted to come back to this ot, there is just no other ones that we can watch with like when we played helga and zantera.

Come back in 4 days and you will get a nice surprise and a nice war you will prolly loose but i think youre scared ;)

You caught us, we are scared of something that we didn't even know about.
I will be holding av event to pass out all of my items soon and some new items next week as I have 50 points, be home soon.

so you really retire? sad you dont leave after loosing against us and dont even try it

so you really retire? sad you dont leave after loosing against us and dont even try it

Well we don't try never. Never have on cyntara. We would be undefeated if we actually tried (0 deaths)
Anyone you bring to cyntara will get wrecked.

In a few days, Pira-tes will be back from his Holiday vacation. That's your demise claims Spaackk.

Even though the kids don't step outta pz..

Come back in 4 days and you will get a nice surprise and a nice war you will prolly loose but i think youre scared ;)

Scared of what? You're a joke. You're terrible. You're a nobody.
You think you're good? Check your death list you fucking BK.
Check the cams. Check the fucking war frag count.

My guess is you're trying to provoke us via talking shit on forums to get us to not quit and fight you. You understand that when we quit, nobody will play. All this server will come to is Spanish and Portuguese flooding your screen. Nobody will donate & the server will be no more like it once was.

If we did fight you, I highly doubt, that we would 'loose' the war against you either. Mass recruiting obviously didn't get the job done the first time.

Whenever you want to learn how to PvP, hit me up.

Otherwise sit in the PZ and shut the fuck up.

scared of what? You're a joke. You're terrible. You're a nobody.
You think you're good? Check your death list you fucking bk.

My guess is you're trying to provoke us via talking shit on forums to get us to not quit and fight you. You understand that when we quit, nobody will play. All this server will come to is spanish and portuguese flooding your screen. Nobody will donate & the server will be no more like it once was.

If we did fight you, i highly doubt, that we would 'loose' the war against you either. Mass recruiting obviously didn't get the job done the first time.

Whenever you want to learn how to pvp, hit me up.

Otherwise sit in the pz and shut the fuck up.

^ signed

scared of what? You're a joke. You're terrible. You're a nobody.
You think you're good? Check your death list you fucking bk.

My guess is you're trying to provoke us via talking shit on forums to get us to not quit and fight you. You understand that when we quit, nobody will play. All this server will come to is spanish and portuguese flooding your screen. Nobody will donate & the server will be no more like it once was.

If we did fight you, i highly doubt, that we would 'loose' the war against you either. Mass recruiting obviously didn't get the job done the first time.

Otherwise sit in the pz and shut the fuck up.

qft

You know, if you give it about a week that's plenty of time for a new wave of players to match your level so you can have your "challenge".

Red

talk red into givin me Prodigy back, and the 45 points he deleted off of my account, then ill be back.

Scared of what? You're a joke. You're terrible. You're a nobody.
You think you're good? Check your death list you fucking BK.

My guess is you're trying to provoke us via talking shit on forums to get us to not quit and fight you. You understand that when we quit, nobody will play. All this server will come to is Spanish and Portuguese flooding your screen. Nobody will donate & the server will be no more like it once was.

If we did fight you, I highly doubt, that we would 'loose' the war against you either. Mass recruiting obviously didn't get the job done the first time.

Whenever you want to learn how to PvP, hit me up.

Otherwise sit in the PZ and shut the fuck up.

there rpgers, theyll stay and hunt non pvp donation spawns, rofl.

You know, if you give it about a week that's plenty of time for a new wave of players to match your level so you can have your "challenge".

Red

Why is challenge in quotations? :blink:

Also, we've been hearing since the day we started, 'you got a big suprise coming'

Back