• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Bruhs

So w8 till youre unbanned and fight now you just did it today and i think... yes... YOU LOST :) and allied with the mexicans? didnt you? :D just come back and take the challenge

So w8 till youre unbanned and fight now you just did it today and i think... yes... YOU LOST :) and allied with the mexicans? didnt you? :D just come back and take the challenge

We fought with 4 people, killed around 6~ of you then we died because you all came back from behind whilst we had legendarys on it. Then you went to defense. We won.

you lost and not 6 of us died and the LWs were lured by me to kill you... so dont talk like it was bad luck they were there :p just come back make a war invitation and get owned

you lost and not 6 of us died and the LWs were lured by me to kill you... so dont talk like it was bad luck they were there :p just come back make a war invitation and get owned

We'd destroy you guys haha, but GM's hate us so its whatever, we're done and we won EVERY war on cyntara. everyone kept telling us "Wait you'll see whats going to happen" we waited... what happened? we made Raging Sniper payout. and then semi-retire. then Nokbane Retires. we quit and now he's back all of a sudden haha ;) It's our Server. and we are now leaving, feel free to take control, cause we won't be back. maybe we'll get on once a month to kill everyone online but thats about it.

So if its too easy we make a war till 200 frags and see who wins it? shouldnt take long to get 200 frags overpros :p and gms are really against you cant say sth against that but you also provoke them...

i was told to come here and fight and everyone leaves?, you guys are the ones to beat.. hopefully you can find time in your busy ot hopping, to do some battles.

I dont think we ever had the privellege of fighting each other, its been some time since ive been actively on my computer, but i hope i dont disappoint

Joined another OT if you wanna join me just drop me a msg

Last edited:
except when the bruh's paid out in the first cyntara :D dunno if you were playing yet or not

I was there, I mean Cyntara 4.0 and guess what? who cares about back then, they had double our numbers and double our levels xD
we made Raging payout this time around so its even. and guess what? we also won in war frags +1 for us we win in total haha

And a word of advice... Play smart, Good luck,
Im gonna leave you on your graveyard buttfucked.

Say what ya want, Bruhs are goin' higher.
You're a model plane bitch I'm a spitfire.
Haters probably dont even know what that is,
its a second world war plane Faggots!

Last edited:
we made Raging payout

LOL Speaking of that no lifer:
If he goes to the mall he says 'Hi Trade Yes'
always keeps an eye out for a lured GS
I could keep spittin shit from my mouth about you
But I don't got time your as worthy as a jew.

Sick rap I just made ^_^

supfresh vrf

Save file to desktop
Open ventrilo
Right click (in ventrilo) > View > Record/Playback > Open > Find file on desktop > Play

they see they are going to loose they leave...just usual
they may bitsch around here all day long idc

Seriously? Shut the fuck up, idiot. We had to beg a team of about 20 Mexicans + some of you guys for an open battle against 5 of our members at desert the other day and it was denied.
We're not scared, we're bored.

lol Graddler, why are you talking. Minus Spaackk, every single kid a part of your "team" including you is a char lover. On an ot.

I loved fighting with your team, especially up to the part where you and partyboy died, then you two sat in pz, allowing your rl Spaackk to die 2 more times.

They didn't quit because of you. Hell no. Get that through your pathetic skull.

lol Graddler, why are you talking. Minus Spaackk, every single kid a part of your "team" including you is a char lover. On an ot.

I loved fighting with your team, especially up to the part where you and partyboy died, then you two sat in pz, allowing your rl Spaackk to die 2 more times.

They didn't quit because of you. Hell no. Get that through your pathetic skull.

:thumbup:

Back