• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buehhehe

About Bots... From our guild almost no1 got elf or ng... since to find crack to elf is really hard. Only like 5 ppl got it.
About those scripts... I really would like to have those scripts in my ORK BOT plax? ok? Will you make it for me?
If you still think we got fucking push script Arwyna would get out from yesterday trap at Edron.. but he didn't. Only once you got moved but it was me who pushed you.
If we would have UE script you would get owned all the fucking time including our team.
So fuck off with your bots.
I cant say someone from your team that doesnt got bot, you told me to stop flame other ppl, If you stop flame me, i stop flame you. thats it

Wanna know why we always stack? Because you are over 20 ppl, And it is a bit hard (yeah i admit) to run from 20 botters, everyone got UE-script,target-script,push-script,paralyze-script..I can atleast admit i got auto attack..The ue combo script is so lol, died 5 times today by ue script, try kill me without! and yeah, when have you ever seen me pz camp? oh right, when i have died with rs and gonna buy new supplies, thats the only time im in pz.

So stop talking about you win war and you rulling the server if u not.

No one won that war. I mean Westbay's won in frag's but frag's are not the only one think to win war :]
So many ppl's using boot if u will make tread about all of them Lol it will be like 70% of player's here Imao :)
So stop talking about who is using bot's since in hots and westaby's are some ppl that got them (Hello tompkiss)

Mam fajny nick.

Back