• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buehhehe

Qknight

Reaction score
Lags Rox.cam
Dzumior was too lazy to put it here. You dont see their whole team here, but they are over 35 ppl
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/153151904.html

Last edited:
what difference does it make? if its 50 or 10 ? it doesnt.. you got owned so dont cry

Ktxhbye.

what difference does it make? if its 50 or 10 ? it doesnt.. you got owned so dont cry

Ktxhbye.
lol, and you actually tell me to stop flame?... I just wanted everybody to know how many you we're, so we we're pretty brave + we got more frags then you.

hahaha i like when ice elemental die like a 8 lvl without pvp on rl tibia buahhauahua

btw najs battle guys :)

Lags Rox.cam
Dzumior was too lazy to put it here. You dont see their whole team here, but they are over 35 ppl
Westbay Stack Like Always.cam

We weren't 35 ppl were around 100.. but you couldn't see them all cos they used stealth( WoW rox) :D <irony>

Get a life Qknight. You told us on forum and in game that You are so pro and you won war with us so we gave you a lesson.

We were 24 ppl on vt and that's not my fault that you made war with Game Over so they came with us..

Ahh.. Btw. You saw us on boat in Venore so you could stay in pz.. no1 told you to go out if You had some problem with our amount of ppl.
Still imo u were around 13 ppl there.

Ahhh and Dzumior was not lazy.. He uploaded 2 movies in his thread so why should he make new one?

We weren't 35 ppl were around 100.. but you couldn't see them all cos they used stealth( WoW rox) :D <irony>

Get a life Qknight. You told us on forum and in game that You are so pro and you won war with us so we gave you a lesson.

We were 24 ppl on vt and that's not my fault that you made war with Game Over so they came with us..

Ahh.. Btw. You saw us on boat in Venore so you could stay in pz.. no1 told you to go out if You had some problem with our amount of ppl.
Still imo u were around 13 ppl there.
...? I have never said im pro, Its you guys that give me nick names like "mr pro" and "rox pvp" ...Thats not my fault? I didnt see anyone in the boat, and some of you called that ob..lol we didnt ask you for a fight, u guys just came. you can see me in the beggining, didnt know you we're many. but anyway, we pwned you guys! =)

Lags Rox.cam
Westbay Stack Like Always.cam

I Edit 1 post not like spam forum all the time new topic
1 thread 1 topic dont need more

Hahahah dont cry on forum come fight
fight normal no in stack like you do always

Wanna know why we always stack? Because you are over 20 ppl, And it is a bit hard (yeah i admit) to run from 20 botters, everyone got UE-script,target-script,push-script,paralyze-script..I can atleast admit i got auto attack..The ue combo script is so lol, died 5 times today by ue script, try kill me without! and yeah, when have you ever seen me pz camp? oh right, when i have died with rs and gonna buy new supplies, thats the only time im in pz.

Realy if you wanna know i count every ue combo
I dont have bot for Ue combo :(
If i would get will be nice

35 people in our team and 10 people in your team... hmm... it seems they choose better team haha owned. It's your problem that those people don't want join Westbays team because they know all of you are noobs.

What is more you like coming with 15 people for one guy so cry to a river <3

Gogo keep the good writing work, still its fun to read :>
But hots.. You know we were like 13 peopls, against 35+ ofcourse we lost, but we dragged alot of you with us to tempel, I belive it was far more then you could get :>

...? I have never said im pro, Its you guys that give me nick names like "mr pro" and "rox pvp" ...Thats not my fault? I didnt see anyone in the boat, and some of you called that ob..lol we didnt ask you for a fight, u guys just came. you can see me in the beggining, didnt know you we're many. but anyway, we pwned you guys! =)

I mean that your whole team think they are so "pro".
I really laughted when nubs like Fun~ and Real~ died and before that ob they msged me with: "New Lvl? Nice One ;o"
When I msged Fun~ with this text he just laughted and said w.e... and I will show now the real soul of Sweden guys ... they said they are not racist ;o "Atleast im not Polish" ...If you Emo guys who shows themself yours butt got smth to us COME to POland and said it in our Face... we will see who will be so hard in mouth.

Back to you Qknight... Your team was at venore boat... they could tell you that we're many.. not my fault sorry.

Ahhh btw. tell me how COULD YOU PWNED US when almost all your team died.. I counted 12 ppl who died (some 2 nubs diedx2) and rest runned to pz. So if u call owned when you killed 5 ppl from our team than great... I will write here.. only 5 ppl from our team died.. Im not counting ppl from Game Over cos they were not with us on vt .. and they got war with you.

Wanna know why we always stack? Because you are over 20 ppl, And it is a bit hard (yeah i admit) to run from 20 botters, everyone got UE-script,target-script,push-script,paralyze-script..I can atleast admit i got auto attack..The ue combo script is so lol, died 5 times today by ue script, try kill me without! and yeah, when have you ever seen me pz camp? oh right, when i have died with rs and gonna buy new supplies, thats the only time im in pz.

I will write it again... You are bunch of scared ppl who are hard in mouth and you can only spamm us that we are scared when you are 10 ppl online and we are 5 or less.
You are telling us that you are going on stack everytime cos we are over 20 ppl... SO HERE IS MY QUESTION... IF WE HAD IN GUILD AROUND 40 PPL AS YOU WANTED US TO INVITE WE LOVE DRUGS AND CHULI~ AND THOSE 40 PPL WOULD GO WITH YOU FIGHT WOULDN;T YOU RUN TO PZ? COS YOU ARE TELLING US EVERY FCKING TIME TO INVITE RANDOM PPL WHO ARE NOT IN HOTS... LMAO

About Bots... From our guild almost no1 got elf or ng... since to find crack to elf is really hard. Only like 5 ppl got it.
About those scripts... I really would like to have those scripts in my ORK BOT plax? ok? Will you make it for me?
If you still think we got fucking push script Arwyna would get out from yesterday trap at Edron.. but he didn't. Only once you got moved but it was me who pushed you.
If we would have UE script you would get owned all the fucking time including our team.
So fuck off with your bots.

like you never stack? i was lvl 320 when this happened i was after a mage in your guild lvl 400+ and a pally 400+ with my friend 350 and then there was like 5 hots who came and blocked south gate rofl. You guys went to stack when me and my rl came :s poor noobs

Back