• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[BUG]Debugging when using potion (aaahhh) eating food (chomp) and more lol... [BUG]

Bonnen888

Reaction score
Well, I got this bug, when i use, lets say a potion normaly it says like Aaahh stuff like that xD
But the problem is, every thing that lets say "makes a sound" or let text appear on screen, such as monsters yelling, using a epic promotion "U activated epic promotion" makes the tibia client debug.

So main problem is, every thing that should appear onscreen such as "chomp" "munch" or even yelling of a monster makes the client debug and im totally lost in what i should do now.

The server used to be like 9.somthing and we degraded it to 8.6 since most ppl play 8.6 so maybe we messed up some where there but im totally clueless on what the problem could be.
Tips and tricks would be appreciated kindly!
(on the 9.~ it didnt debug only on the 8.6!)

Last edited:
Post your code for the potion script. And have you tried using a potion on the 8.6 server? If so, does it work?

Im not sleeping home atm, so i dont got the acces to those codes.
Will try to post it tomorrow, and on the old client there were no bugs or anny thing like that, im not sure which client it was tho 9.somthing than i compiled the files to 8.6 and all of a sudden it get the bug, with every thing that gives a text, pots, promos, food, monsters and so on and so on.

When i use a potion or anything who got TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1 i get debug.
But if i remove that line it works. Is it wrong in the Compiled version, bcz i took a 8.62 Server and fixed so its 8.60. And it is 0.2.8 from Public Subversion. And i really want it to be 8.60 not 8.62 so dunno what other way to do it.. Anyone got a clue??????????

PHP:
doCreatureSay(itemEx.uid, "Aaaaah", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)

Last edited:
Back