• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug PK/Yellow

mofigi

Reaction score
GitHub
mofigi
the bug works as follows:
Player A, Player B and Player C

1. Player B get white skull in player A
  2. Player C attack player with the white skull(player B)
  3. Player player B leaves the screen until the white skull disappears, and when it comes back it attacks player C without acquiring white skull

I don't think that's a bug. I think because the player attacked you when you were skulled he gets a yellow skull which allows you to attack him. Would have to check rl tibia. Are you sure that's not how its supposed to be?

I don't think that's a bug. I think because the player attacked you when you were skulled he gets a yellow skull which allows you to attack him. Would have to check rl tibia. Are you sure that's not how its supposed to be?
Yellow skull has always been removed at the same time as the white skull that caused it because it's meant for defending yourself while skulled, not revenge which is what orange skull is for.

Maybe I'm wrong though, my knowledge of tibia drops off sharply past 8.0 however I've never encountered a persistent yellow skull.

Yellow skull has always been removed at the same time as the white skull that caused it because it's meant for defending yourself while skulled, not revenge which is what orange skull is for.

Maybe I'm wrong though, my knowledge of tibia drops off sharply past 8.0 however I've never encountered a persistent yellow skull.
that is correct, only orange skull can last a few days

The behavior is correct, as long as the yellow skull is unable to lose fighting status.
That was a common practice (especially after Cip introduced "20 frags per kill") to keep yellow skulled players PZ, while your teammate loses it, and then he can kill the yellow skull without a frag while having no skull.

I'm not sure if it changed (last time I played rl tibia it was around 9.8~), but even if it wasn't intended, it's not really surprising.
The retail tibia was so buggy that you could even be white skull without PZ, and this bug was abusable for around 10 years.

Last edited:

Speaking of old Tibia, you're right, when white skull was gone, so was the yellow regardless of its holder battle status.
There was one edge case though. If you attacked white-skulled guy when his skull was already blinking, you'd get (or renew) yellow skull while his white skull would still be gone. In that case you ended up with yellow skull for until either of you lost his battle status, while the other guy had no skull whatsoever. He could then attack you with no consequences, while you couldn't attack him anymore cause you'd end up getting a white skull yourself (if you had safe mode, the attack stopped automatically once the skull was completly gone, otherwise it continued and you automatically got white).

Last edited:
I think the correct thing would be to take PK, it looks like Skull Yellow is not disappearing and the player is attacking without taking pk

Back