• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Bug Reports] Update 3.0

if you go in the new city and open the doors of the boat there is a wall :D so you arent able to pass even if there is the door open

well red if u dont reduce triple over time then u lower powerd mage cause i dont hit the same and lots of mage are saying the same thing so can u please fix mage

Its the same as happened with curage, just have some patience, it will get better again soon, I hope :p

- Cyntarist helmet does add 15% more health.
(And I don't remember saying that, although vocation balancing still is undergoing some work.)
- Physical ring has been updated.
- Winged Helmet has been fixed.

Working on houses at the moment.

@Red, I always know you are reading these but I appreciate seeing you post to give everyone an update... that way you dont get 1000 people posting the same bug haha. Update is great keep up the work but you got a nice server going.

Cyntarist Helmet (20 points)
Cyntarist Helmet adds 15% health, 5% all element protection, 20 skill increase, and 35 defense! This is for Knights only!

It don't gives me 35 Defence.

19:45 You see a cyntarist helmet (Arm:35, club fighting +20, sword fighting +20, axe fighting +20, protection physical +5%, energy +5%, earth +5%, fire +15%, ice +5%, holy +5%).

Red

Back