• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Bug Reports] Update 3.0

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Leave all of your bug reports here.

The more specific and the more details you provide, the more we can help you!

A new thread was created especially for house bugs. Please post or repost your screenshots here

Red

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyntarist Helmet (20 points)
Cyntarist Helmet adds 15% health, 5% all element protection, 20 skill increase, and 35 defense! This is for Knights only!

That is the problem, in the text it says it should gives +15% more hp, what I expect for 20 points, but in-game it doesn't give anything at all :p

Also you told me that knights will get a slighlty more basic hp, to make them little stronger without their cyntara armor, but nothing seem different now then before the update.

Edit: Also the sites say 45% about phys ring while its 35%, so please change the site on that.

And, emerald bangle doesn't work.

Last edited:
well i found that with the winged helmet, when you take it off the health and mana boost stay on, i tried reloging and same thing lol :p thought you should know, also i PM about a donation matter if you could check whenever possible :) thanks

When You try to buy a rune or somehting with rune seller you cant use the "trade system" you need to say for example "buy sudden death rune" if you dont do that it doesnt work ;)

non vip users can walk to vip sellers and monks
msg me ingame if u want to see where name is montana

Not sure if this is just me but miller also noticed this was the triple over time rune reduced?

Notes:

Cyntara Zone stairs do not work.
Some Venore houses do not work.
Cormaya Castle debugs players as they go up a staircase
Rune Seller Bugged
Boat House
Winged Helmet bugged

No, Triple Overtime was not reduced.

Red

red.,my tot is hitting like doubl overtime.,! omfg,
01:59 Ridikzz [602]: u using tot?
01:59 Carbon [515]: yes
01:59 Carbon [515]: the damage
01:59 Carbon [515]: sucks
01:59 Carbon [515]: now
01:59 Ridikzz [602]: dang it sucks
01:59 Ridikzz [602]: i hit the same with dot
01:59 Carbon [515]: really?
01:59 Ridikzz [602]: yea watch
02:00 Carbon [515]: omg
02:00 Carbon [515]: so its bugged
02:00 Ridikzz [603]: yea
02:00 Ridikzz [603]: tell red bout it
02:00 Carbon [515]: yaeh
dibujogjvn.jpg

Please repost your screenshot here

(this is for better organization to help sort through bugs more easily)

this house too.,

Please repost your screenshot here

(this is for better organization to help sort through bugs more easily)

Well since i cant post ss atm
19:19 You see an open door.
It belongs to house 'Venore House #19'. Loonatik owns this house.

Is my house.
(bugged) ;[

@bug

Bug number 1
-My house, (Cormaya Castle) is debugging me evertime i get on the 3rd floor. (SORRY RED i don't know how to post photo's but if u have good memory u will remember helping me xD)

Bug Number Two
Super Magic Wall rune is bugged, you can shoot through it >_> thats kindda dumb.. and should be fixed.

Bug number 3
The VIP thunderstorm rune does poor damage, idk if this is a bug or not but to me its not worth 3 pts if it is x|

plus, idk if this is true or not but people are complainning they cannot buy houses when they acually have the correct amount.

idk it was already bfore the update but or not but quest of sacrifice wont work for mages now...

03:23 You see yourself. You are a super sorcerer [Rebirth: 0].
but it tells me:
Only Mages can handle this power!
and dont get anything of it plx fix it

UPDATE:

this is an update on my previous post, i figured out whats wrong with me house! the bottom and top are SEPERATE houses, i own the bottom part and the top part says nobody owns it... :s and i think thats why i get debugged and TP far north.. xD

Back