• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

why no back icechaw to 8.54 and 500 player will be on omg..

I don't think an older version with less features will attract more players. Most people request this because their bot stopped functioning at some point. While we won't ban anyone for using bots anymore, we're not going to adapt to make it easier to cheat either.

I don't think an older version with less features will attract more players. Most people request this because their bot stopped functioning at some point. While we won't ban anyone for using bots anymore, we're not going to adapt to make it easier to cheat either.

There is bot, and there will be bot able to bot on what ever client it is, but the thing is you have to choose between paying for a good bot or sticking to a free bot which may not give us the features we want in a bot, but still... 8.6 would give you more people than 9.5+ bet on that

critical bug

Hi, I'm Treant Protector and I'm here to report 2 bugs.

I have 2 bugs to report.

1- !online (debug client)

2- I think I play this OT like 2 months, and this bug not fixed..
Ring or anything at equipments..

So, first I think this bug is very critical because Opening the set, and put at ring (or any equipment) spent a little time and it can be the cause of dead.

I want to propose to fix the bug when you move the ring (or any equipment) to "cap".
Like this: 2.jpg

So.. I think doenst need to be a Pro Player to know, doing this the ring (or any equipment) goes to your body.. But this dont work )=
The ring goes to backpack.
I hope this bug can be fixed.
Thanks =)

When a player is killed! His body sometimes appear on the ground sometimes it just disappears!

I also sometimes get frags recorded sometime I dont ..........pls help me

attachment.php

Fix Bright Sword Quest!

http://otland.net/f132/bright-sword-quest-84478/#post1833399

Back
Top Bottom