• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports.

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
To prevent a bunch of bug report threads, please report all bugs you encounter in this thread.

Edit: Please post information regarding the bug, such as screenshots for map bugs etc, or it would be very hard for us to know exactly where the bug is.

Last edited by a moderator:
attachment.php

Fix Bright Sword Quest!

Attachments

can not acess Talahu missing stairs can u please add if u do not know where it is msg Sicko in game please :p

@gm

the robe of the underworld doesn't work only work for more damage in holy but the protection death is the same with the robe on the eq and without the eq is the same damage S=

plx fix it

@Neon

talk to the gms about britney smallstone or w.e. she has pz bug in her house thats why she stays there and magic level trains alll day her and her guild.

k
thx
bye

Biggest bug is i exped a character to level 250 then i wanted to logg him on in Real Tibia and kill pls but it didnt work... whats wrong?

you goet to be really stupuid?:eek: if you making a character here on ot you cant logg on it in real tibia lol...;)

@Quests:
- The hat of the mad quest, everything is perfect exept the items u recieve from the quest, u can't use the helmet on the head, and the helmet doesn't have +1mag.

@Rings:
- Dwarven ring (5mins instead of 60?!)
- Ring of healing (8mins after 1sec of use?!)

Last edited:
@Quests:
- The hat of the mad quest, everything is perfect exept the items u recieve from the quest, u can't use the helmet on the head, and the helmet doesn't have +1mag.

@Rings:
- Dwarven ring (5mins instead of 60?!)
- Ring of healing (8mins after 1sec of use?!)

Ring of healing is supposed to have 8mins duration time,just like rl tibia :p

and yea,fix dwarven ring please.. also,shouldn't it be dragons + frost dragon hatchlings at okolnir and not just frost dragons?

I tried to get blood herb just now, and the dead tree where you obtain it dosn't even stand where it should.. I wonder how the hell other players got em'

The first barbarian addon does not work to buy the npc says that I do not have the right items for the addon but I have please fix this

Demon Oak Quest appears to be Broken, I try to get in but it says some one else is already doing this quest, however there is not any one doing the quest.

I was giving Luigi 50 holy orchids, but he didn't give me the addon he said he wants the head to wizard the skull, when I came back to get the addon I had the items for the head addon but I didn't get my shoulders, only the skull.

When you kill Braindeaths it turns into an Elder Beholder corpse, with Elder BH loot~

- You can't use berserk potion

- When you look at a Crystal Pedestal, you get this: 14:02 You see an item of type 9976.

- Crystal Pedestal doesn't change colors

- NPC to Fenrock/Mistrock got removed

- NPC for rust removers doesn't excist

Last edited:
Boat NPC in Fenrock is gone.So cant travel back to yalahar

Bug at fenrocks Npc's: They are gone ^^

Npc to travel to fenrock is gone and Npc to comeback to yalahar is gone too.

18:00 You see a batwing hat (Arm:3, magic level +1).
It weighs 6.00 oz. Says mag lvl +1 but doesnt work..

/Slapptask

Back